Your Favourite Makeup Freebies

ooo let us know how it goes! Free stuff is wonderful. Has anyone here EVER one the "free stuff" contests in Allure Magazine? I've done it twice exactly on time and I never got anything....

^im so annoyed with myself, i forgot to go!!! i was too interested in clothes.... i never enter those freebie competitions so no lol!

I get loads of freebies regulaal.. ones that you would just get normally then theres always promotions like buy 2 items get a goodie bag etc.
But also because im quite indecisive and always look lost and confused lol the sales assistants always seem to give me samples to try out .. to see what colours i want to buy etc.
Just be like im not sure what moisturiser or whatever to buy can i have some samples to try to help me pick.
I have about ten millions samples of channel moisturisers lol .. dont think iv ever had to buy a pot as of yet.
Most make up counters though regularally have goodies bags to give away.

I don't usually do too well with freebies, but then I don't usually shop at cosmetics counters. But recently I did get about 20 sample sachets of terax products- (mind you I'd just spent about 80 bucks on shampoo etc) they're so concentrated that one lasts for ages. Once I did get cute little mini dior cleanser toner and moistureiser when I bought perfume. Oh and some little vials of lauren style perfume when I bought a full size bottle of Michael Kors. I think they are more generous around christmas :wink:

FrockRadar8 said:
ooo let us know how it goes! Free stuff is wonderful. Has anyone here EVER one the "free stuff" contests in Allure Magazine? I've done it twice exactly on time and I never got anything....
Yeah I got a benetint balm, and some hair stuff. it's tough, the server SUCKS!

lol i know! I just tried their contest today, and by the time it loaded, the contest was over. :( I signed up for that benetint contest ON TIME, and I never got it :(

All these posts make me want to head straight to the mall.

uh last week i got a full bag of perfume and body wash samples because my friend works in the store. it was great :D i would love some samples of mac and lancome though, may have to persue that, i do love a freebie.

I get freebies all the time. Last time, I was at Barneys NY returning something and I still got free eye cream and moisturizer:D

I think the trick is to dress well, look interested but not desparate for freebies. You have to realize that SAs go through people looking for freebies every. single. day. so they know all the tricks. It's better if you appear normal.

When I went shopping in London, I heard that they were stingy with freebies but when I went to Harvey Nichols with a friend, I didnt buy anything because everything was more expensive with the weak dollar BUT I still went home with a bag of freebies.

FrockRadar8, if you live in the USA, PM me. I dont wear mascara so I have lots of GWP mascaras sitting around that I can send for free.:flower:

Thanks theHepburn!

If any of you are interested, when you register with Aveda, they send you postcards in the mail inviting you to come in for a free decent sized sample of their products, ranging from hair to skin care. I usually get about 1 postcard everyother month. Also they give you a personalized free gift you can choose from, you pick the scent, and they can personalize a shampoo, conditioner, a purse spray or an essential oil. Those are valued at around 20-25 bucks, but it's free for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->