Your Ranking Order of Every Edition of Vogue

Bellesimo

Reaction score
I know that this tread has created for about 7 years ago but I want to know about your opinions that you may think the same from the past or not because I think some VOGUE has been improved a lot like Taiwan or maybe Hongkong or some VOGUE covers has been found inseveral years like Hong Kong,Poland and Arabia

if you could divide the different editions of VOGUE magazine in - let's say - S+-list, S-list,A+list,A list,B+list,B list and C list, how would you rank them?

In my opinion United States-S+
United Kingdom-S+
France-S+
Australia-A
Italy-S
Brazil-B+
Germany-A+
Spain-A+
Singapore -A
South Korea -B
Taiwan -C
Russia-B
Japan-A+
Mexico & Latin America-C
Greece-C
Portugal -B
China-A
India-C
Turkey-B+
Netherlands-B
Thailand-A
Ukraine-B
Arabia-A
Poland-C
Czech Republic & Slovakia -A+
Hong Kong-S
Scandinevia-coming soon

How about your opinion?

how about your opinion,mate
I agree for the most part except maybe Thailand and Hong Kong. Hong Kong hasn't proven itself yet imo and I would place Thailand at a B-. I would also put Russia and Brazil at A, and Ukraine at C.

I will tell my nationality,my nationality is Italy but I follow Vogue Thailand a lot.I think this version has been underrated a lot by regular people maybe the most underrated Vogue too.I think the problem is this Vogue hasn't been covered or by Supers or Icon(like Kate,Christy,Kendall,Bella or even Gigi).I like this edition because they main use their own celebrities or models in thier country but they need some Icon or legendary to be looking foward or more famous.

I also think Vogue Italia since 2017 has been too much overrated,when you compare them with UK,US and Paris

Vogue paris is most consistent these days, everything else is kinda hot/cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericsalodesign
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->