S/S 2013 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumored News Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

So... Around LV fashion campaign...Nastya Kusakina the new face for next summer.

According her mother agent.

About LV Pics, I don't think that's the main S/S 2013 campaign if it's under Meisel again, I read somewhere that he never leaves NY for the shootings.

^That's not true. He works a lot in LA.

^I said the same thing as well in the Reactions thread. Meisel rarely leaves NY or LA so I doubt it's the mainline. Gone are the days when M&M would travel for days to Dubai to shoot a campaign.

Guys...LV mainline! campaign shooting Annie Leibovitz with A-list celebrities only, such as Mikhail Gorbatchev, Angelina Jolie, Martin Scorsece and Sean Connery etc.

That bag house first of all.

LV fashion! line lensed by Meisel in New York mostly.

Guys...LV mainline! campaign shooting Annie Leibovitz with A-list celebrities only, such as Mikhail Gorbatchev, Angelina Jolie, Martin Scorsece and Sean Connery etc.

That bag house first of all.

LV fashion! line lensed by Meisel in New York mostly.

With all these celebs I think it's their "Core Values" campaign and not the main line

Etro
Nadja Bender, Melissa Stasiuk, Lena Hardt, Ton Heukels, Viggo Jonasen
Ph: Mario Testino

source: vogue.nl

Natasha Poly, Isabeli Fontana and Candice Swanepoel by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin for Juicy Couture, shot in New York City few days ago

source: dpackar's instagram

Juicy Couture S/S 2013
Backstage and During the Shooting
Natasha

Candice

Isabeli

dpackar's instagram / mjae1's instagram / roiboy's instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
Date: 14-11-12

src:Benjamin Grillon@BenjaminGrillon
Today Gucci SS13 shoot with Anja Rubyk, Karmen Pedaru and Clement Chabernaud

src:Benjamin Grillon@Paperpop
Happy to see Karmen Pedaru again for Gucci SS13 shoot. And nice to shoot Anja Rubik and Clement Chabernaud for the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elie Saab - M: Kristina Peric and Kristina Mijacevic

Elie Saab with Kristina Peric and Kristina Mijacevic after shooting in Beirut.

ragmag.rs

Used to work a lot in LA, when was the last time he worked outside NY or Pier 59??
Posted via Mobile Device

He shoots mainly in NY, He's shot at Pier 59 and Splashlight, but Madonna's first campaign for Vuitton was shot in Paris.

^do you mean Spring 2009 with Madonna? That was actually shot at Le Figaro, a restaurant in LA.

Moderator Reminder: We do not allow any posts on tFS from the Fashion Industry Confessions Tumblr, as we do not consider it a valid/trustworthy source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openfall
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->