S/S 2014 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumors Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

Me, Donna Karan( behind me) on our way to Haiti... Exiting!!

adrianalima

:woot: I think she got the S/S campaign because this was yesterday:

donnakarandkny

Barbara Palvin shot two minor campaigns, Twin Set and River Island Cinema campaign (whatever that may be) according to her twitter.

Giampaolo Sgura shot Irina Shayk for Roberto Cavalli's C&A Capsule Collection. Can it get any tackier?
(Source: Sgura's twitter)

Last edited by a moderator:
Freja shot Mo&Co again, this time with Karim Sadli.

GAGA DOES VERSACE: Lady Gaga will appear in Versace’s spring advertising campaign, WWD has learned. It is understood fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott photographed her in London.

The collaboration between the American pop star and Donatella Versace dates back to 2011, when Lady Gaga decided to wear Versace vintage dresses for “The Edge of Glory” music video.

wwd / november 13, 2013

Kate Moss shot Stuart Weitzman with Mario Testino.

Hugo Boss M: Kasia Struss, Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Andrew Westermann, Victor Nylander Ph: Pierre Debuscherre St: Tom van Dorpe Source: it was all over instagram

DARIA’S TURN: Mango has another familiar face: 29-year-old model Daria Werbowy, who takes over from Miranda Kerr. “Beyond her impressive career, in which she has been the face of the best brands in fashion and cosmetics, Daria perfectly represents the values of Mango. She is a young girl with a strong personality and sense of style,” said Ninona Vila, MNG by Mango’s public relations manager.

The spring campaign with Werbowy breaks in March fashion magazines, and was photographed in Lanzarote on the Canary Islands by Josh Olins.

The images show Werbowy in prints, flowing silhouettes, hippie-inspired embroidery, tribal looks and indie rock-inspired outfits. Werbowy is in good company. Mango’s past celebrity models include Penélope Cruz, Milla Jovovich, Lizzy Jagger, Karolina Kurkova, Naomi Campbell, Eva Herzigova, Inés Sastre, Claudia Schiffer, Christy Turlington and Diane Kruger.
wwd.com

according to Fei Fei'boyfriend who's a photographer, CHiharu Okunugi is the asian girl that scores the Celine ss 14 campaign. source: weibo.com

^ According to kwonsm (tfs member), Vanessa Axente is shoting for a CK perfume ad too. I think it might be ck one red edition

Last edited by a moderator:
Vanessa Axente will be the face of CK Endless Euphoria as it was confirmed on their Facebook page.

Louis Vuitton-Sofia Coppola, Kerry Washington, Fan Bingbing

Source: Insider

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->