Your Statement Accessory

kkesh
ive been dying for those... how much were they? i can get them at a Louis Vuitton store right? thank you

accessory i cant live without

my buddha necklace is never taken off. it means too much to me! thats got to be my statement accessory.
attachment.php

I love my E:R heart necklace. It has a double chain with a heart key pendant that had two small diamond studs. (The small heart dangling from the top is actually the end of the chain. It's worn in the back of the neck, not in the front.)

ERHearts.jpg

Mine earring of swarosky... is a present..is to star shape.

My statement accessories at the moment:
simulated orange sapphire earrings in my 3rd holes
princess-cut blue topaz earrings in my 2nd holes
an Austrian crystal initial necklace
my metal kinda urbanish watch with a blue face
my blue topaz ring, also princess-cut

And my sunglasses that were $3 at Hot Topic and I cannot live without them!

RunwayModel said:
kkesh
ive been dying for those... how much were they? i can get them at a Louis Vuitton store right? thank you

hello. i paid about $1600 Australian dollars for them. but i don't think you could get them at LV boutiques anymore. they're very limited (100 pairs each colour i've been told). but it's still worth calling around if you're in America or Europe. or maybe try eBay. :smile:

scarfs .. always have one in my hair on my neck .. around my wrsit... waist .. or something

belts .. nearly alwyas have one on

and i have these two chunky gold bangles i always wear.

litchickuk said:
my buddha necklace is never taken off. it means too much to me! thats got to be my statement accessory.
attachment.php

Not wanting to sound mean, but you have quite a hairy chest for a femme!:unsure:

My blue topaz studs, my watch, my Ipod shuffle and Perrier

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ omg i was actually thinking that but didnt want to say anything... took me a few takes to see its a table.

hummm the most important accessory i have is my watch i freak out if i dont wear it. but my "statement accessory" is probably my scarf my dad brought for me from a christmas market in Cologne(sp?), i wear it whenever its not to warm to

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->