Your Statement Accessory

my dkny watch, I feel naked without a watch. I change too much my jewellery to call a certain piece as "statement accessory"

my westwood orb necklace is a good statement piece..

but right now its all about my sovereign ring :D

i love each of these equally...:heart:

cant do without earings and other accessories..:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Image(319).jpg
    Image(319).jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 0
and more of my precious accessories:blush:

Attachments

• Image(320).jpg
    Image(320).jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Image(321).jpg
    Image(321).jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Image(322).jpg
    Image(322).jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Image(323).jpg
    Image(323).jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
Can anyone recommend some ladylike (leather?) gloves for the spring? I'm not sure what I'm looking for but will know it when I see it! Maybe a cute pair to wear with a 3/4 sleeve jacket and Novak? Something unique! I already have black leather driving gloves with perforations and the short orange Hermes (actually a bit too thick!). Thanks in advance! :heart:

i love wearing long necklaces, sometimes in singles or layers.

I probably have over 150 1Oblong (lonnnng) scarves.
I wear one...
Every.Single.Day.

i always wear pearls... everyday- and a headband. i wear a large topaz ring that was my mom's but right now it's lost in my dorm room....... AH!

it's the height of summer here in Australia so at the moment its these:

DSCN0141.jpg

:cool:

^ Gorgeous! Oh and you're in the beautiful summer weather and i'm in 20 degree winter!:(
edit: My statement accessory is probably my Alexander Mcqueen Skull scarf,it's rock and roll but still sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
for the past few months, NOTHING.... no watch, no earrings, no jewelry..

my eye glasses, because i can't see without them.

eyeglasses_1882_51121692

or my sunglasses.... i've got these in peacock

eyeglasses_1882_18525769

my septum ring. I've had it since i was much younger and just can't seem to part with it.

a large bunch of red bracelets, keeps the evil juju away.

pics ctsy of: eyeglass.com

mine is this xtra small jacket the color of mud fr mango.i practically wear it religiously hehe

At the moment a Lea Stein 1960's fox brooch pinned on my black coat collar ( it is the depths of winter here at the moment so the majority of the time my coat is ON!) - I have three - mottled brown, swirly pattern but I am favouring the glossy black with red eyes at the moment. I have had loads of comments - positive ones ! Also I have never seen anyone else with one on - makes me feel a bit unique!

i have this simple kalevala ring that i wear all the time on my middlefinger. i don't take it out even during the night :D

1215.jpg

[kalevalakoru.fi]

beaumonde said:
Can anyone recommend some ladylike (leather?) gloves for the spring? I'm not sure what I'm looking for but will know it when I see it! Maybe a cute pair to wear with a 3/4 sleeve jacket and Novak? Something unique! I already have black leather driving gloves with perforations and the short orange Hermes (actually a bit too thick!). Thanks in advance! :heart:

I'd love leather gloves for next winter, let us know if you find anything nice! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->