Your Statement Accessory

Reaction score
....so what is your statement accessory or item of clothing that you wear all the time ? simple as that ! :wink: mine has to be my star necklace, i'll post a pic later.

(this is my first thread, i hope it's okay ! :flower: )

thread moved, title has been changed, please avoid making titles in the future that contain spaces btwn each characters. :flower:

Hi, dressup, and welcome to tFS :flower:

This seems like maybe a personal style thing ... right now, regrettably, I'm not sure I have a statement accessory. Maybe it would be the silver/grey/black w/ yellow gold pearl jewelry I'm wearing for fall??

But I have a necklace I still wear sometimes that I think is what you're talking about. It's Ben Amun, long heavy gold chain with this great big pearl drop. Great for really pulling an outfit together. Once in KFC the lady behind the counter was so entranced that I had to repeat my order :wink: And a guy I worked for briefly told me it reminded him of a water closet pull :lol:

For spring or sometime I may make a new one. I want it to be of rose gold, and I plan to make it/have it made of all antique bits and pieces, some of which I already have ...

hey ta-ta...that necklace you're thinking of doing sounds really great...

and i agree...this seems like a personal style thing to me as well...
:flower:...

i wear glasses..
so they wind up being somewhat of a statement i guess...
they change according to what i have on...

My leaf necklace. Very LOTR ^_^ And my peacock earring.

Attachments

• smykker.JPG
    smykker.JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 266
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd only have to say my VW armour ring...Haha I just got it so I'm bringing it around ALL the time!

I would describe mine too, but I feel like it's a little personal :blush:
Let's just say it's a ring (silver, nothing relationship related, though).

my silver mesh ring. I cant live without it.

Attachments

• meshss.jpg
    meshss.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 250
  • mesh.jpg
    mesh.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 247
One dangling stud earring: a golden Roman 'T' spinning inside a golden oval. I've had it since I was a baby. The statement: Yarr.

Mine would have to be one of my handmade scarves.

Greendrv said:
For F/W 05, my black tweed newsboy cap.

That sounds like it would look fabulous, I wish I could pull off hats :D

I've been wearing my black leather jacket non stop this winter, I love it and it's my only semi-warm jacket. I dont think it's much of a statement piece though.

ta-ta -- I would love to see this necklace!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine would have to be the Cartier Love Bracelet my parents gave me for my 17th birthday present. Never took it off. Its the exact same one that Nicky H wears all the time. :blush:

Attachments

• whitelove.jpg
    whitelove.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 8
Trista said:
Mine would have to be one of my handmade scarves.

I couldn't agree more! My own scarves play a big role. I think I'm gonna start making crochet styled cummerbunds. :flower:

NicoleKass said:
Mine would have to be the Cartier Love Bracelet my parents gave me for my 17th birthday present. Never took it off. Its the exact same one that Nicky H wears all the time. :blush:

nicolekass, i am actually planning on purchasing the bracelet in gold. do you know how much it is in US dollars?

It used to be the larger amythest birthstone ring that belonged to my great grandmother, but it got lost for a week after a drunk night and so I'm too paranoid to wear it out too much. I have been wearing the small gold band for about 4 years consistently, it was my mom's wedding band..I don't even think I could get it off if I tried

Attachments

• rings.JPG
    rings.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 5
I always wear a tiny little diamond heart necklace that I nicked from my mum in high school (it's mine now :P )

j8k0sx.jpg

Here I'm wearing it on a chain with a diamond ring, not the best look, I'll admit :blush:

j8k3so.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality, I cut the necklace out of some really old pics, but you get the jist of it :smile:

I have two necklaces that I wear quite often (a fairy and one with my name, Anika, just like the one Carrie from Satc has), but I wouldn't say they're my statement accessories as there are a dozen other things I often wear.

I have a chunky silver ring with stars all over it that a friend gave to me in Mexico, I love it and I almost always wear it!
Also, people know me by my boots, lmao, I wore them everywhere this summer!

Nothing impactful but fits me:
Pearl studs everyday
Diamond eternity ring

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->