Your Statement Accessory

NicoleKass said:
Mine would have to be the Cartier Love Bracelet my parents gave me for my 17th birthday present. Never took it off. Its the exact same one that Nicky H wears all the time. :blush:

I got the same, but in gold

I just bought another one today. :blush:

Attachments

• cartier.JPG
    cartier.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 115
- 6 silver bangles unique to my homeland.. that i never ever take off. They were given to me by my dad, my mum, my grandmother.

- in spring/fall - wicked boots.

- in winter - funky scarves (and if you see me w/out shoes, funky socks).

A big citrine and diamond cocktail ring borrowed from my mom

my leather bracelet and sport watch.i cant live without my watch=)and my aquarius sign necklace

My chopard Happy Diamond necklace. My daddy bought to for me when I was only 17 in a spur of the moment oh, I like that necklace let me try it on at our favorite jewerly store and then he todl the guy let her wear it home. I wear it almost everyday, and still numerous, numerous years later get complimented on it once a day.

NicoleKass- those bracelets are quite beautiful!

As for me, I have a whole bunch of statement accessories. My favorites would have to be the Movado watch my (paternal) grandparents gave me for my 16th birthday. It's been four years and I wear it every day. The other is a 14k gold snake ring with a pink star sapphire. My maternal grandfather was a jewler and he made it for my grandmother, and I inherited it a few years ago. It's one of my most prized possessions and it never really leaves my hand.

a white gold gucci band with the logo engraved all over it. it's meaningful because both my boyfriend's name and my name starts with a G:P

My rings, earrings and watches.
Specifically my newly purchased Bvlgari Allegra ring in yellow gold with amethyst stone. Love it so much:smile:

Erin said:
I don't exactly have one that I just Love... still in search of that big butterfly necklace that SJP wore on Sex and the City...

do you mean this one? it´s chloe spring/summer 04
earlier they had others, too - with mother of pearl.

source:vogue.de

b360.jpg

Tushka_BeLLa said:
My Swarovski Gemma ring:heart: that I blew an entire Christmas paycheck on ... have never ever regretted it ... it always makes people stare

I would love to see it :woot:

I guess mine would be my engagement ring. But even that I dont wear all the time, Im afraid I will damage it on something...:doh:

jade bracelet (it would leave bruises if I tried to take it off now)
wedding ring

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->