Your Statement Accessory

A simple scarf is what I wear most of the time. It is simple and keeps me warm and it is quite "fashionable" in my opinion. I consider it a winter staple.

My long, gold and pearl vintage Chanel necklace passed down from my Grandmere - it even has a magnifying glass as a pendant. :smile:

I always wear my Dior oversized sunglasses and my Baccarat heart crystal necklace.
p10331313_ph_hero.jpg

p10881964_ph_hero.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
apple124 said:
nicolekass, i am actually planning on purchasing the bracelet in gold. do you know how much it is in US dollars?
My parents bought it in Boston. They paid about 3400US after tax. :blush: The bracelet comes in white, yellow and rose gold. Mine is the white gold. Hope that helps. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
My statement accessory is a silver ring my boyfriend bought me in Greece. It is 5 rings with 5 different designs stacked on top of each other and attached. It fits my personality because it is both delicate and unique. He did a good job picking it out for me!

My Swarovski Gemma ring:heart: that I blew an entire Christmas paycheck on ... have never ever regretted it ... it always makes people stare

Mine are my silver jewlery:

A morrocan bracelet
An indian ankle bracelet
A silver ring that my mother gave me
A silver ring with impure diamonds that my bf gave me this christmas

I´ll post pics later too. :smile:

two chunky african ivory wooden rings.. worn at all occasions
i have quite a collection of them, feel totally 'naked' without them

My Prada sunglasses and favorite pair of earrings: silver arabesque-like design that my mom bought for me in Spain.

I always wear my Givenchy bag from about 5 yrs ago. It's brown and dark brown leather beaded together. Looks very chic. :flower:

I almost always wear:

-A strand of colored gemstone beads (carnelian, amethyst, rose quartz, aventurine . . . today I am wearing the carnelian).
-A scarf (in winter anyway . . . this year it has been a white and navy blue striped one)
-My red Marc Jacobs satchel

Chrome Hearts Lip Balm Cover... Biggest waste of money EVER, and it makes me laugh every time I look at it...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAH...:woot: :lol: :shock: :lol:

I just looked at it, again.

:ninja:

My Cartier Love Bracelet like NicoleKass's and my Tiffany & Co Diamond Cross

I wear these all the time, both from my boyfriend

pZALE1-2221176t240.jpg

zales.com

N_btsq.gif

D058.jpg

adinadesigns.com

Gunpowder said:
My long, gold and pearl vintage Chanel necklace passed down from my Grandmere - it even has a magnifying glass as a pendant. :smile:

oh, can you post pictures, l'd love to see it!

apple124 said:
nicolekass, i am actually planning on purchasing the bracelet in gold. do you know how much it is in US dollars?
So do you know the price now? I would like to buy it in steal, so it would be great if you can post the price if you know him.

for me its eyeglasses- even though i wear contacts i prefer a pair of miklis for impact....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->