Your Statement Accessory

my gold necklace.

the charms on it are: my initial, an elephant, an eyeball and a teddy bear head.

Since Christmas I have a new one..gift from my boyfriend

Tiffany toggle heart necklace picture from tiffanyco.com

I have a necklace which has a silver charm hanging off it in the shape of a boom box with black details drawn on it .. kinda hard to explain but every were i go people complement it i always wear it.
Headbands as well i always wear them.
I always were a guitar pluck bracelet i made as well.

Would be great if anyone could answer the cartier question! :smile:

Doesn't one statement accessory make all your outfits similar?
I love my Hermes and Ferragamo scarves, but I use them sparingly, because no matter they are completely different colors, they make my outfits looking very similar and borring..

my diamond heart necklace and a pearl bracelet which was my mum's first

My Lulu Guinness scarves :heart:

Or (not sure if this counts as an accessory) but I have a beautiful collection of compact mirrors and try to match them to my outfit :blush:

This is quite possibly going to be a description that leaves much room for imagination but my favourite is this silver necklace my granmother gave me , its like a thick dog chain with a silver heart that has a diamond in the center! I also love my Louis Vuitton bag i think its classified as an accesory:D

wait the dog chainy thing i described is very similar to the one shoegal posted lol i warned you my description left much room for imagination!!!:P

I don't have a statement accessoary...probably cause I think it's a bit boring, a ring would be the only exception

My vintage fob watch necklace. Or the different huge dangly earrings i wear everyday (my lobes are shot to sh*t)

I wear three rings that I never take off. All given to me by boyfriend, one ring is the first he ever gave me and that was about 8 years ago.

I also wear these Peacock coin Pearl cascade earrings (like these, but in Peacock) quite often (5 days out of 7, usually!), they're about 3 inches long and go with almost everything I wear.

I don't exactly have one that I just Love... still in search of that big butterfly necklace that SJP wore on Sex and the City...

NicoleKass said:
The bracelet doesnt come in steal. :blush: Only, white, yellow and rose gold.
Ok i got the information from the cartier store but thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->