Zara F/W 2018.19 by Steven Meisel

I am sure there will be more interesting shots, but this is still fine.

You can’t go wrong with Fei Fei and Meisel. Can’t wait to see who else is in this ad.

Well it definitely looks very expensive and luxe for a brand which is considered to be the complete opposite, and while Meisel failed to bring his magic to Givenchy's current campaign, he's most certainly brought it here. I'm looking forward to seeing more and to see if there will be any more models included in the cast.

Thanks for posting, zzzyao76!

I don't like that one image. But you can't judge a campaign based off one picture.
I'll wait to see the full campaign. Hopefully it's not OG. I don't understand Meisel's sudden obsession with Fei Fei. She's nothing especial to me.

Well, at least it's not Lexi or Vittoria. (so far...)

Well it definitely looks very expensive and luxe for a brand which is considered to be the complete opposite

Zara is pretty luxe for a mass retail store.

This campaign is stunning. A feast for sore eyes this campaign season has given me so far. Can't wait to see more.

While all the premium labels are desperately dumbing down/cheapening their signatures to pander to InstaKidz, good for Zara for going luxe. May not be much, but it’s nice to see a fast fashion brand remember to the illusion of high fashion dreammaking.

(Still wouldn’t touch Zara with a 10-mile pole though LOL)

This is pretty Major for Fei Fei...3 campaigns this season with two potential solo campaign (I have a feeling she won’t be an OG for Zara) all lensed by the MASTER!

love it already ! can't wait to see more

zara are brilliant at their shoots

It looks very US Vogue by Meisel and Tonne circa 2002, which is very good of course. Wonder which other girls will show up. Loved each Zara campaign by Meisel, Baron & Templer since S/S 2017, a shame they don't obviously appear in mags (they are on huge billboards worldwide which is cool though I guess).

Yes Fei Fei!! Stunning. Excited to see who else is in this.

Looking forward to see the rest, hopefully mg? Not Fei Fei's biggest fan. She works for certain campaigns, and for others, well, she's just there. This is one of them.

But at face value this is a far more direct campaign than most of the hf elite brands. It's a perfect balance of styling and creative storytelling, while still ticking the boxes as a shot to sell clothing. Same applied to Zara's past campaigns with Meisel.

Wow this image looks expensive. Wouldn't have guessed that this is Zara

Fei Fei looks amazing and she sells it! The clothes look great, but the jewelry and belt looks tacky and cheap. They could have done without it. Overall it’s fabulous. Meisel and Zara, who would have thought it would be fabulous every season?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->