Versace S/S 2019 by Steven Meisel

The clothes are so awful it makes it hard to focus on anything. Honestly it just makes me want to look away.

Bella looks ridiculous in the picture with the blue dress. Kris, on the other hand, steals the whole campaign. So stunning. Rianne and Imaan are awesome as well. Beyond bored of Vittoria. Solomon is the perfect Versace guy and Luc is just here because Meisel loves him.

They have Irina and they decide to style her like that. Her hair looks DEAD.

The styling is a mess. Selling the bag, the jewelry and the shoes. It looks very catalog

This is not aspirational or even appealing

This campaign is a mess. Shalom's pose looks so awkward. Aside from the fact that Irina already feels too much for Versace, that styling on her is so funny. There's something weird about Kris Grikaite's face or maybe it's just the hair? That picture of Adut, Rianne and Imaan is a serve but still a boring and messy campaign. Meisel what are you doing?

I'm quite excited to see the rest of this campaign.

So far Bella looks ridiculous in every single pic. :ninja:

Wow Bella, tone down that pout, please! Looks creepy. Like a 40yo woman who can't lay off plastic surgery. I think she may be relying too much on classicism with her modeling lately.

Perhaps the only thing I like about the last few Versce campaigns is the headscarf styling. A headscarf is the ultimate way to highlight a model's beauty. Don't think it did Adut any favours, but Imaan and Vittoria look amazing.

This collection is HORREND!

The campaign could be by Avedon with super models it would not look good because of the clothes. Bella has such an artificial and plastic beauty that she looks like Joan Rivers!

Boring campaign, i was imagine than Shalom would the only been on these ads, The rest is unnecessary.

Actually i kind of like this campaign, it looks like old style campaign to me.

:sick::sick::sick: at the last three looks! And that hair on the guy in the lime suit!?! :shock:

You hate on Gucci so much, @Scotty , what are you saying about this?

Oh, I hate this. Just posted it for others to jump in. :ninja:

Aside from the shots of Irina Shayk and the odd shot of Bella Hadid, it's the men who I feel like got the better end of the deal this season... with far better shots that the women.

Not Meisel's finest moment, and certainly doesn't hold a candle to his Versace campaigns in the past (especially the one referenced by @[B]Scotty[/B] in #38).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->