Versace S/S 2019 by Steven Meisel

TZ001

Reaction score
Models: Shalom Harlow, Irina Shayk, Bella Hadid, Rianne van Rompaey, Imaan Hammam, Adut Akech, Kris Grikaite, Blesnya Minher & Vittoria Ceretti

27C80209-7AD0-4FC5-BD92-82CBCE47B89B.jpeg
Instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see Shalom but that was one hideous collection and I'm not sure even a supermodel can save it.

Ugh, here we go again with the revolting camp and kitsch! Looks like her face was pasted onto someone else's body.

Meisel back at Versace has been a disappointment from the start.

Wrong outfit, from head to toe...
But i’m curious...
I don’t know if Meisel is doing all those grey background shots in reference to Avedon but he needs to switch up.

At least put a glass of splashed Martini in Irina's hand in order for the messy hair, styling and pose to be witty. Who styled this campaign?

At least put a glass of splashed Martini in Irina's hand in order for the messy hair, styling and pose to be witty. Who styled this campaign?
Jacob K

I gasped, because for a split second I thought it was Jessica Miller in Irina’s shot.

OMG! I saw Irina’s picture on IG hours ago and thought it was an S/S 18 outtake.

Boring. Give us early 00s please.

+ Bella Hadid, saw it on @hadidsnews Instagram

I used to get angry but now I just laugh...
I still like Shalom's shot because I just love her and you can see in the video, she was giving it all... The other two are undeniably beautiful... Irina's hair though! It's not even proper messy, it's just awkward...

Now that's how you use Shalom Harlow @vogueitalia!! I wish I could unsee the last shot of Bella with the hideous text cause it made me throw up a bit. Who thought it was a good idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->