Zara F/W 2019.20 by Steven Meisel

So happy for Irina. Maybe this will lead to getting her back to A-list work. She really does not deserve to be stuck in the D-list inferno.

Well, I've just checked Zara's website and the full campaign is avaliable. There is no shot of Irina though.

Excellent video, great cast. Thank god for Meisel.

the video is absolutely outstanding. I wish the clothes were a little bit more polished. The styling is really well -take some notes Jacob K- and the girls are delivering.
It's kinda fun the fact that I almost knew that my baby Julia was part of this. You know, when Meisel is involved, there are a few chances to Nobis to be part of the that. She looks strong and terrific and showing some of her music talent.
Why Irina didn't make the cut on the pictures is something beyond stupid. She literally killed all the other girls. If I were her agent, god...

Absolutely stunning. Simple, but so luxurious. Also, the styling is impeccable.

Some might say the ''ghosts pictures'' in the back are cheapening the whole thing, but I think it complements and creates the mood of the whole story/theme.

Not a huge fan of the cast tho. Just very random to me.

I had a feeling the inspo had to be Deneuve and 'The Hunger' from seeing the first image (I think Templer must really love this film as I'm sure some of his edits have images that look like stills from different points in the film). All about Adut for me, but is it just me or has Nobis learnt to model after nearly a decade in the industry? I concede that I enjoy her work now when Steven shoots her...

LOL @ some of the clothing looking better than the "haute" brands offering for F/W. Tragic (but not for Zara).

I love this. This is Prada by Meisel but well, Prada campaigns are this good anymore. I just love how expensive everything look here.

The pictures are up on the website, and there is not any photos of Irina, so weird.
I feel myself like a spoiled child but for some seasons in the row I gasp every time I see the first image of Zara campaign but the rest gives me a little dissapointment. This time transparent pictures on the back give me bad 2005 photoshop vibes and all this "luxury spirit" becomes something actually cheap.

Karolin Wolter is particularly striking in the video...gorgeous.

The video is fine, the images are poor. Meisel is winding down.

Could have just gone with Karolin, Lina and Irina...Vittoria doesn’t add anything and Adut is too “cute” for the look they are going for.

meisel, barron, templer.

all the power players we love. of course this would be undeniable.

I'm still pissed off by Irina getting completely erased from the pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->