Zara F/W 2021.22 by Steven Meisel

I'm not feeling the video either, it's too much. I really love Yumi and Raquel's portraits even with all that hair blowing in their faces.

Styling is excellent as always.

Boring campaign, but some stunning portraits.
Precious and Yumi have the most stunning shots, imo. Sasha looks really good as well.

I don't really get the concept, it's all over the place. Some girls acting crazy and have ridiculous photos (Rianne, Meadow) some just bringing fierce and modeling 101 with nice photos. (Sasha, Precious)

The video is bland, but the photos are better :heart:. I love the cast on this campaign & the portraits are perfect of the cover challenge on here. :shifty:

First picture of Precious reminds me of to Doutzen's ed for VI 2005. And I love the cast!!! Kirsten, Sasha, Raquel and Marisa :wub: Amar looks like Grace Jones, my favorite from the newbies. I think I will start collecting all the Zara campaigns by him from 2017. It's the closest we have now to a Vogue Italia story. Is he still working for Ports? I'm not an Ad Campaign guy, so.

I don't like the video. I was expecting Sasha and Raquel speaking too. And I like Rianne but she was doing too much, so extra...It reminds me Cara Delevingne's attitude and it's annoying.:rolleyes:

Well, certainly, Sasha's gaze evoked so much high fashion in just the few seconds she got, without saying a single word, than all the others trying to be funny throughout the whole thing.

there was same "... so boring..." text Precious said at first seconds, said in russian as well, that was Sasha probably

it’s ok… some of the shots are very good of course.
the starts of the video are clearly Marisa and Precious, I’m beyond bored with Rianne and I wish we could see more of Raquel and Sasha on the video.

What a cast! I'm thrilled that Precious got to work with Meisel again, and moreover with Karl (I think this is his first time working with plus girls though, bit embarrassing in 2021...). I'm biased but her shots steal the show for me. However I'm always happy to see Kirsten and Raquel, plus surprises like Chiharu working with Meisel after eight years again. I'm just not really into Yumi and her shots don't say anything to me otherwise. Rianne's shots are the worst; quite awkward.

Somehow the "crazy" shots don't really work as they should though; I believe Sims is better at capturing these spontaneous type of expressions than even Meisel. Speaking of; David's campaign for the men's line is almost the strongest one out of the women's, men's and children's line this season and ironically it looks like a bolder version of McDean's (who got the boot) work for the brand in some way.

Glorious campaign, and without a shadow of a doubt one of the highlights of the season. Fabulous to see such an amazing cast (Marisa Berenson being a truly wonderful surprise) and I will forever be a fan of Meisel's studio shoots. The portrait of Precious Lee is utterly sublime!

Precious looks beautiful. I love her personality in the video.

I love Steven Meisel. This is so very beautiful.

Anyone know how to get those yearly books with the best of Zara's editorials? designed by Ezra Petronio...i have tried and nothing...any help

Anyone know how to get those yearly books with the best of Zara's editorials? designed by Ezra Petronio...i have tried and nothing...any help
I thought they were made just for "fun".

probably an internal publication for important customers/subcontractors/employees

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelsea1969
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->