Zara x Steven Meisel 2023 by Steven Meisel

EJG is doing Meisel better than Meisel, comparing their recent respective work for Zara.

Anyway, it’s for the stans and they’ll eat it up I suppose? Everything in the collection just seems like the kind of stuff Zara would typically sell anyway…

Angelina Kendall looks so stunning in her close up shot. She really has the potential to be a star.

I’m wondering if he’s shooting the fall winter campaign.

I really want to like it but there’s something off about the whole thing. The casting could be much better and I believe I’m also tired of Meisel doing black and white studio shoots. At this point of the year we’ve seen so much work from him that it’s becoming quite stale and cold.

It looks like a long Vogue Italia editorial, mostly for January or July, an I love it! Brings me back to the great times of magazines. The cast is superb.

The images are FABBB his work for Zara has never missed once

It’s a good classic B&W Meisel shoot…
The Zara heiress loves him so much that she is giving him the most random projects.
It’s another addition to his Zara’s portfolio.

Now I wonder when they are going to have a worldwide exhibition of his work for Zara…

Linda is a standout, they could've just had her.

I do wonder if the average Zara client knows who Steven Meisel is though. What a strange collab.

Fashion industry, Vogue, Meisel need to stop gaslighting us with these Linda photos. Ridiculous at this point, looking like old Kenar ads from the 90s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->