Louis Vuitton x Yayoi Kusama Part #1 2023 by Steven Meisel

Yayoi Kusama’s work is way more meaningful than just splattering dots on handbags. looks horrible.

the shots so far, look good.

There are some images with Rianne and Yayoi herself shot in studio, which I thought would be a part of the campaign, but apparently they aren't.

Gisele and Feifei look good as always, even though the concept is very basic.

Indeed photographed by Steven Meisel according to WWD, and will also feature "Liya Kebede, Devon Aoki, Christy Turlington, Anok Yai and other famous models".

Fei Fei Sun looks amazing!
It will be interesting to see the whole line up of products once the whole campaign is released. I love the photos and the cast but I’m quite underwhelmed by Kusama’s dots this time.

This is so sublime! Impeccable casting. I love that Fei Fei returned to Meisel's studio so soon after her comeback, we truly need a British Vogue cover now! She looks incredible and I'm over the moon that my wish has been granted. Gisele and Anok look just as amazing and I'm excited to see everyone else. Curious to know whether he also shot Rianne and Kusama herself, considering how the images look like an entirely different shoot.

It's fun! And the casting's great!

Zero fcuks given on both design and photography LOL

But good for her for taking all of 1 hot minute to dab some finger-paint on those bags and getting paid. And equally good for this brand into suckering all the fashion victimz into paying for such slop.

Everything just feel right in the world whenever Steven Meisel is gracing us with his presence, and I've always been a fan of Meisel's various Louis Vuitton advertising campaigns. I do like the black and white photography while leaving the LV pieces to remain in full colour - it's a nice touch.

The casting is superb, really cannot wait to see more, especially the campaign images with Christy Turlington, Devon Aoki and Liya Kebede!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->