Zinedine Zidane Gossip

Odette said:
Moi j'adore ces petits détails.
Je ne l'ai pas aimé,j'ai fermé le livre dans le quatrième chapitre....

Good signature anyway.

:flower: thanks

The above person is how?Hit persons a very proud of affair?He isn't hero, but the convict of French

My support Italy!!

He is so the kid's noodles to hit persons, bringing how serious influence

^ What ? Are you using some translation device ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, it's great to see the Zizou thread alive and kicking! :heart:

For all Zizou fans, given the sensitivity of the headbutt issue, can we all agree that we will do everything possible to keep this thread alive, and NOT locked? Which means not responding to posts that are just here to stir things up?

It's fine to disagree with non-Zizou fans, but let's try to separate those who are respectfully providing their alternate/disagreeing views...and those who may just want to incite some drama.:(

I really do want to continue to see more pics of Zizou, and so many wonderful posters have taken so much time to post pictures and share and even translate articles. Let's not let all their hard work go to waste and ensure that thread doesn't get locked, ok? :heart:

I don't want the Zizou thread to get REDCARDED! :D

He looks adorable in the Dior ad campaign:

cyrielleparfums

You couldn't have said it better! :flower: I agree 100%!!!!

Taitai said:

For all Zizou fans, given the sensitivity of the headbutt issue, can we all agree that we will do everything possible to keep this thread alive, and NOT locked? Which means not responding to posts that are just here to stir things up?

It's fine to disagree with non-Zizou fans, but let's try to separate those who are respectfully providing their alternate/disagreeing views...and those who may just want to incite some drama.:(

I really do want to continue to see more pics of Zizou, and so many wonderful posters have taken so much time to post pictures and share and even translate articles. Let's not let all their hard work go to waste and ensure that thread doesn't get locked, ok? :heart:

^^ He looks different in those ads!
I guess I'm one of the few who really find him more attractive in his older and bald days. :flower:
ETA: His body is also much leaner now.

Taitai said:
^^ He looks different in those ads!
I guess I'm one of the few who really find him more attractive in his older and bald days. :flower:
ETA: His body is also much leaner now.

Are you kidding!! I like him more now!! He looks so hot with the bald head. It suits him a lot.

Taitai said:

:clap:

Can't we create another thread just about him and his style...

I think the disagreements over his headbutting will continue, but we know where we all stand on it and none of Zidane's detractors will ever convince me of their opinion and vice versa. So what's the point....

The boys at work were gushing over the way Zizou looked and was dressed for that interview. It was wierd how he didn't actually have hs coat in, but he made it look good!

Yes I love the coat so much, his arms inside that was cute.

I like the Dior ads, though I prefer him right now. Guess he is the type who gets better and better as time goes by.

chairfan said:
(pics from dr.dk/vm)

Against Brasil

402.jpg

Two handsome captains exchange banners:heart:

4097.jpg

OMG! I love this pic! *HOTNESS* (I nearly faint everytime I see this pic:blush: :heart: )
Sorry if anyone feels like I'm spamming this thread

Spam away baby! That last pic should come with a warning... :blush:

I found this topic interesting to read, even though I'm more Italy fan than France, but even that I cannot deny that Zidane is and will always be a great player. It is sad that he had to end his career like that, but he did deserve a red card for what he did. It's not that he is all innocent, he has misbehaved in the past as well (not so serious and not in the World Cup probably, but it was no good either). But Materazzi needs to be punished for badmouthing, too. They both deserved to be sent off.

It's stupid to say that France lost because of him. Yes he was sent off, but Italy didn't manage to take the advantage either. And just luck and prayers helped them through. In the final Italy was rubbish, their worst match in the WC. But for the whole tournament they were great.

Speaking of the tournament, Italy by far was one of the best teams and they deserved to win. Zidane alone is great, but you cant say the same thing about the French team. They weren't really united under the French flag. Did you notice episodes when two French players ran after the ball but had to let it out for an Italian player?! :angry: It is not the tournament for individuals, it's the TEAMs!

well, just my two cents.

roppal222 said:
That last pic should come with a warning... :blush:
I totally agree!!
Some more of the two of them

Figo in Zidane's shirt :

(He is wearing it the wrong side! I think Zidane had sweated too much :blush: )

Zidane in Figo's shirt :

(He looks so handsome!!! :heart: )

And these two are total awwwwwww moments!!

:heart: :heart:

wireimage

stl said:
Speaking of the tournament, Italy by far was one of the best teams and they deserved to win. Zidane alone is great, but you cant say the same thing about the French team. They weren't really united under the French flag. Did you notice episodes when two French players ran after the ball but had to let it out for an Italian player?! :angry: It is not the tournament for individuals, it's the TEAMs!
They don't play day in day out together unlike the Italians... do you watch football bar the WCs?

I think the only reason there is "controversy" is because its a WC and a lot of random people would look too much into it.. Headbutts happen alot as do trading insults. Its an integral part of the game...I'm not saying its good but its been here since forever. Ortega headbutted van der Sar back in 98 and got sent off. I don't remember such a big fuss. If Zidane attacked a fan a la Eric Cantona ( :lol::lol::lol: ) I would understand this mess but its just a fight on the field.

I think Materazzi will be (and deservedly so) punished by FIFA but since it wasn't racist (from what I've heard) the most he'll get is a ban and a fine.

Btw whats with these ads and pictures?

archana said:
I totally agree!!
Some more of the two of them

Figo in Zidane's shirt :

(He is wearing it the wrong side! I think Zidane had sweated too much :blush: )

Zidane in Figo's shirt :

(He looks so handsome!!! :heart: )

And these two are total awwwwwww moments!!

wireimage

:woot: Thank you lovely lady!

I hope he does get punished and even it wasn't racist it was sexist and I don't know what's worst of the two actually.

He looks so strange with Portugal's t-shirt(don't get me wrong, I wanted Portugal to get as higher as possible, you gotta love Figo and Scolari). They both get very well along with each other, suppose all those years together at Real Madrid.

amphrosyne said:
If Zidane attacked a fan a la Eric Cantona ( :lol::lol::lol: ) I would understand this mess but its just a fight on the field.

Hey, nicely pointed out.

The thread was originally in the style spot but was moved here cos inevitably people just want to talk about the WC controversy. Some of us are attempting to move away from the issue now and want to concentrate on just celebrating Zidane the footballer and fittie. :D

Did anyobe else see his last match wearing Real's shirt?

I thought it was so sad, I mean he is not mr.super young(In football's terms) but he is certaintly better(well at the end of the day is there someone better than Zizou?) than many youngters. Ronaldo comes to my mind, he doesn't even run!!

Ahh what an unfair decisions for those who still wanted to see more of him.

Odette said:
I hope he does get punished and even it wasn't racist it was sexist and I don't know what's worst of the two actually.

I don't know....I think that Materazzi now knows the enduring memory of him in the WC for many will be his part in Zidane's downfall. And beyond the WC, I doubt Materazzi will ever personally reach the legendary heights of Zidane, so he's going to try and do as much damage control to keep his reputation intact. He's already denyed he insulted Zizou's mum, which we now know was a lie, so I doubt very much he'll be willing to admit he made a racist/political comment, which i do believe was probably said. The most he'll get is a slapped wrist, dropped from a few matches.....

It may be, only those two will know the full truth of what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->