Zoo #35 Summer 2012 : Monica Bellucci & Lana Del Rey

tentalicious

Reaction score
52565510150894817609510.jpg
zoo35cover22.jpg

[zoomagazine.com]

First time in quite a while that a Zoo cover does absolutely nothing for me. I neither care about these two women nor is there anything exciting or outstanding about these cover images. And I'm never a fan of seeing armpits on a cover. Very bland.

Is it me or does Lana's picture look very blurred but the text seems to be perfectly clear?

what's up with Monica, she seems to be on the cover of everything;-) I like it... a bit boring though... but beautiful...

Not a fan of Monica's, but I actually like her cover. I like Lana's too, but I wish her hand wasn't on her face.

what's up with Monica, she seems to be on the cover of everything;-) I like it... a bit boring though... but beautiful...

I was just thinking the same thing!

Does she have a new project coming out? She's all over the place lately....

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just thinking the same thing!

Does she have a new project coming out? She's all over the place lately....

IKR, i think it's just her d&g makeup range she's promoting but it could be a new movie? I really like her cover though.

Yay another cover for Lana!! She looks so sultry and glam, love it. Cant wait to see her inside shots!

Lana looks so sultry and sexy. Gorgeous. Currently listening to her song Yayo and the music goes perfectly with that cover.

^The second cover is really bad. Something seems off with the text placement, the cropping of the picture and the empty space.

Lana Del rey by Bryan Adams

122_125_ZOO35_Lana_Del_Rey_1.jpg

122_125_ZOO35_Lana_Del_Rey_2.jpg

zoomagazine.com

Chrystal Copland by Dancian

zoomagazine.de via subway 123

and you can see the whole issue here

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member