Christian Dior Haute Couture S/S 09 Paris

Atelier

Hoppity Hop
Reaction score
242v0ub.jpg

A model presents a creation by British designer John Galliano as part of his Spring-Summer Haute Couture 2009 fashion show for French fashion house Dior in Paris January 26, 2009. REUTERS/Jacky Naegelen (FRANCE)

And so it begins!
I've been looking forward to this all day. Thank you for starting it all off Atelier :flower:

Oh. My. God.
It looks promising!
I've been waiting for this for hours!!!!
Thanks for posting!

OMG this is so gorgeous! Bruna!!!

84457791.jpg

getty

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we say gorgeous? I am in love with this collection already-- it is so romantic and lovely <3 Exactly what I have wanted from Dior (at least so far) <3
Keep it up John! :smile:

The first picture posted looks like a Vermeer painting and the white dresses look like inside-out Chinese porcelain bowls. I'm very interested to see how he connects them.

Mmmmmmm...I never thought a collection could look like the exquisite 19th century picknick China.

The first picture posted looks like a Vermeer painting and the white dresses look like inside-out Chinese porcelain bowls. I'm very interested to see how he connects them.

The connection is Vermeer! It's not Chinese porcelain but Delft Ware. And Vermeer was from the Dutch city of Delft. I so hope this is the interpretation.

I like that dress too, it looks interesting!!:woot:
Can't wait for more now..

Thank you, Galliano! This looks very promising indeed. Love the colour palette, draping and patterns so far.

Wow, interesting inspiration! Can't wait to see more :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->