Zuhair Murad Haute Couture S/S 2014 Paris

Morphe

Reaction score
src: style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
The dresses are gorgeous of course, it's pretty red carpet darling as usual. But what really stole the show to me is that gold leaf belts.

The gold leaf is a great touch, but that doesn't hide the fact that 90% of the collection is Elie Saab with gold leaves.

we're gonna see these dresses 100 million times over the next few months on red carpets. Cannes will be full of them.

i am hoping that KK wears the 5th peach-coloured one to the Oscars or Vanity Fair party.

It's sad that HC used to mean progressive ideas that would later resonate in everyday fashions. Now it's mostly cheap tacky and very dated looking dresses straight out of a man's Barbie-doll fantasy. Worst part is that people go "LOVE IT" while at the same time judging the few truly thoughtful and relevant ideas we see in HC today.

I also thought "is this Elie Saab?"
Everything is the same...nice, but very boring

Wow this is so gorgeous! Absolute heaven. I would buy every piece if I could afford.
It looks so much like Elie Saab but that is a good thing. I'm shocked this thread doesn't have more views and messages. Billion of thanks for the pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->