ASOS.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I went through the process of signing up, adding my wishlist :innocent: to my shopping cart (3 items totalling $153.86 US) and the delivery charge was $49.17 ! :( So it came out to $203.03 US, and that's not including what customs would charge me. Sigh..

That seems about on par for me. I got next day delivery which was 4.95 pounds and then for my boyfriend to send to me with royal mail express or whatever it was it was 14 pounds so roughly $40 CDN. Though I shouldn't have to pay duties as long as he was smart enough to say it was 'gift'. I got 2 pairs of sandals to give you an idea of the weight.

Are there any online codes for North American buyers? :( Or do they only offer codes that apply to Europe?

they offer codes to everyone but a lot of the codes expired on Feb.28th. I would suggest waiting if you can until more come out (or try and google some maybe?) since it'd prob. be worth it :flower:

thanks Meg for the advice ^_^
I tend to be patient when it comes to online codes... sometimes too patient haha and by then I miss out on items

Thanks, Meg, December_25th, Harrod's Girl. I was worried that shipping would be that much. Man, it's just not worth it.

Question for those regular Asos online shoppers:

How long do they generally take to ship once the order has processed? Because they have taken the money from my account, but the status on the website is still "processing", and hasn't yet been shipped. And the money was drawn 2 days ago...

:unsure:

I love asos. I've bought some really nice things over time...mostly going out dresses, they're cheap and not meant to last anyway :lol:

B - I just got a leather jacket from them and it took about a week and a half to receive. Overall the quality is pretty good, better than what I expected. I would definately order from them again.

there's a really cute yellow shirt dress i've put my eyes on

Last edited by a moderator:
I like asos .. off topc i know not fahsion but has anyone ordered the nichola roberts pale make up from there ??

I love asos the wya its all different brands and products .. THey always have areally good sale too .. saying that i vary rarely order stuff thinking about it haha .. i should order from them more .. i never online shop im too impatient to wait for stuff to be delivered haha

B - I just got a leather jacket from them and it took about a week and a half to receive. Overall the quality is pretty good, better than what I expected. I would definately order from them again.

My order came on Friday afternoon, sooner than I expected! I didn't have to sign for it, they left it on the doorstep (nobody ever hears people knocking on the door here, the front door is so far away, lol), the packaging and quality is great! I am very happy with the service & will definately be ordering from them again!

asos recently sent me a 10pound off voucher for my birthday so i bought a necklace, some urban decay make up and the nicest little brown booties..

image1xl.jpg

asos.com

i have bought from them on several occassions and find their sizing to be slightly on the large side. have bought two size 12 dresses previously which have come up a little big and i am usually a 14. their shoe sizes seem to run in well with the rest of the british high street however.

Does anyone know if they vanity size? I'm not sure if I should get a size 6 or a size 8. I usually take 00/00P at Banana Republic and Ann Taylor...and we know how their sizes don't match their charts!

Thanks

Does anyone know if they vanity size? I'm not sure if I should get a size 6 or a size 8. I usually take 00/00P at Banana Republic and Ann Taylor...and we know how their sizes don't match their charts!

Thanks

Their sizing is really small..whatever size you'd get at topshop, get a size or two bigger. i'm a 6 in the u.s. (which is a 10 uk), and i ordered a leather jacket in size 12, and it fits ok, but probably would have been a lot more comfortable to zip up in a 14.

haha how strange. I'm a UK size 12, a US size 10, and I actually sized down in the leather jackets

So far... I have been an ASOS.com stalker- admiring the pretty clothes and shoes but I haven't made a purchase yet. I want to make this skirt (and a belt) my first purchase.

image1xl.jpg
picture from asos.com

I'm a US size 6-8. I don't know if I should get this skirt in a UK size 10 or 12 since it has an elastic waist with drawstring. Using their size guide chart sounds useless. Emailing them with specific questions about this skirt was also useless because they referred me to the size guide chart.

What size do you think I should get? Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->