Grey's Anatomy

^ A bit OT, but Josh Rouse is soo good :smile:

I'm not from US, so I have to download the episodes (bad me :( ), but I heard that CSI is one of the most watched shows on Thursdays and that it might take away viewers from Grey's, and that's bad.
I hate when I end up liking some show that is always on the edge to be cancelled or then it's against something else etc etc (not that Grey would be in a threat of cancellation, there's just that thing when it's against CSI). One of those shows is Veronica Mars (the best show ever :lol:), it has a small group of viewers, but it's so addicting and it's so nerve breaking to wait to hear if shows like that get renewed (Thank God it did!!!).

I don't think that CSI will take away too many viewers from Grey's. I don't know anyone who watches CSI, but than again I am not in that age group. Where do you download episodes? I might want to do that b/c it is up against The OC now also. But that won't take viewers away from Grey's Anatomy. If anything Grey's will take away viewers from The OC! I am so happy right now b/c they are replaying the Grey's season during the summer! :woot:

Side note: Interesting fact about the cast. Has anyone ever seen the movie Under the Tuscan Sun? If you did, you might remember Sandra Oh (Cristina) playing Diane Lane's lesbian friend. The funny part is that Kate Walsh (Addison) plays her partner in the movie!

^I just saw that movie on sale at my local cd store!! :lol: I didn't look at the covers more closely to notice that, but I've always wondered if I should buy that for my mother, I think it's that kind of movie my mother would love. Thanks for letting me know that, I might have to buy that movie for her now and also wach it now to spot Sandra and Kate!

And I don't know if it's illegal to talk about torrents here, but I use them to download those episodes... Grey's Anatomy hasn't even started here where I live, so I would have to wait forever to see new episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
iJustWalk posted this article in the Paris Hilton thread. Naughty Katherine! :lol: from contactmusic.com:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]HEIGL WANTS TO FILM PARIS MOVIE[/SIZE][/FONT]

GREY'S ANATOMY actress KATHERINE HEIGL is so inspired by celebrity socialite PARIS HILTON, she wants to star in her own sex tape. Sexy Heigl, who plays Doctor ISOBEL STEVENS on the hit show, is enjoying such a great love life with her current boyfriend, she wants the world to share in her happiness. She says, "I think maybe I should do a sex tape. Look what it did for Paris Hilton! There's never enough sex for me. "The guy I'm dating now is just so fantastic in bed that half the time I just want to leave the handcuffs on and say, 'I've got to run a few errands, but don't you move - I'll be back!' "I feel that everybody deserves fantastic sex and should settle for no less. I work hard and I deserve it."

daisyDuck said:
Thanks for that article LoveMyBoots :smile:

Woah, Denny is THAT popular among the viewers?! I didn't like him that much, and the first ep. where he was they said that he was 27?! Really? Did someone else hear that or did they mention it later how old Denny was?

I think some characters mentionned in one of the last episodes of season 2 that Denny was 36. I'm pretty sure about this, he's not 27.

^^ Wow.

On another note I think that CSI and GA might actually cater to different audiences- all my guy friends are CSI addicts, but they deem GA as a 'girly' show...go figure. And of course the OC is targeted towards the tween/teen crowd which is again different, so I think the only demographic they're really competing for is the young adult demographic (people somewhere round 20).

Kate Walsh and McSteamy are now signed on for the entire third season though! I can't wait for more McSteamy :heart::clap:

I'm around 20 too :lol: 19, actually.

Tv here can get so bad...it's hard to believe that things like Simple Life get primetime while they push GA to almost midnight :judge:

I wonder how Katherine Heigl is going to remain on the show though? Wouldn't there be legal ramifications to her having cut the LVAD wire? As much as I hated Izzy during the last few episodes of the season, I still kind of like her character :(

^I have no idea what they are going to do with Izzie. Since its tv, she'll probably just get a suspension or something

OMG! I are you sure? :woot: I've watched Under the Tuscan Sun many times ^_^ Loved Sandra in it. She was hilarious then! Hmmm... I better watch it again. This is like the Kevin Bacon game. :lol:

julesrules815 said:
Side note: Interesting fact about the cast. Has anyone ever seen the movie Under the Tuscan Sun? If you did, you might remember Sandra Oh (Cristina) playing Diane Lane's lesbian friend. The funny part is that Kate Walsh (Addison) plays her partner in the movie!

Aby said:
I think some characters mentionned in one of the last episodes of season 2 that Denny was 36. I'm pretty sure about this, he's not 27.

Oh thanks, I was like WTF I must have heard wrong, that can't be right :lol:

smartarse said:
OMG! I are you sure? :woot: I've watched Under the Tuscan Sun many times ^_^ Loved Sandra in it. She was hilarious then! Hmmm... I better watch it again. This is like the Kevin Bacon game. :lol:

yeah, i'm sure. i remember recognizing her while watching the movie and she is listed in the cast on imdb.com

julesrules815 said:
yeah, i'm sure. i remember recognizing her while watching the movie and she is listed in the cast on imdb.com

yeah I saw it too and its def. Kate and Sandra. So weird to see them in it b/c their characters are sooo different than on Grey's. They are really good actresses.

Justin Chambers @ Delta Jet-Set Summer Takes Off at Henri Bendel event 6/15/06...gotta say that I am not loving the Three Musketeers look :innocent:

wireimage

from comcast.net:

Actress Heigl of 'Grey's Anatomy' Engaged

NEW YORK - Katherine Heigl is engaged to musician Josh Kelley, according to People magazine. The "Grey's Anatomy" star and her fiance have not set a wedding date, representatives told the magazine.
Heigl, 27, who plays Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens on the hit ABC show, met Kelley, 25, last year when she appeared in a video for his song, "Only You."
Heigl, a former model, also appeared on the WB's "Roswell." Kelley's third album, "Just Say the Word," is expected to be released July 24.

awww! i forgot that they were dating!

Just started watching this show (borrowed the DVDs for Season 1) and watched 6 episodes consecutively! Needless to say, I'm totally hooked. What a great show! Really well-written and well-acted.

My fave character is Dr. Bailey (Chandra Wilson). She's hilarious, I love her. Second fave is Izzie (Katherine Heigl).

Yeah , I love Dr. Bailey. Hell, I love all the characters! Great show indeed!

I just watched yesterday's episode. It was a rerun of the episode titled "Deny, Deny, Deny" (according to wikipedia, the one where... As Cristina tries to recover, she proves to be a very difficult patient, and a visit from her mother doesn't improve her demeanor any. And Meredith's mother, Dr. Ellis Grey, has the hospital staff running in circles.) and I was just reminded of how great Sandra Oh plays her character. Her character is definitely my favoritie.

Grey's Anatomy Season 2 comes out on DVD on September 12, 2006 :smile:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FIMG5Y/103-6123147-7430210?v=glance&n=130

200px-Greys_season2dvd.jpg

http://tvshowsondvd.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"