"I GOT IN!" ... Announce acceptance of your Fashion School Appications here.

i love this thread; congratulations to all who take time to learn about their craft. i applaud all of you. great to see that the forum supports talent & greater means of education.

Congrats everyone ! I know how that feels. I'm going to apply in few years to LCF. I'll let you know how it turns out. I'm truly happy for you guys :wink: Study well. :wink:

jeremy & Moda thanks for your positive energy!! :smile:

Fev, I'm going for BBA in Design & Management... I'm very excited!
Will you be in student housing?

^
omg awesome.
yes, i just sent in my deposit today & i'm expecting to hear from the whole housing thing in a few. but yes, i'm def dorming.

This fall I'm going to Cornell for Fiber Science & Apparel Design :smile:
I got into Parsons and a bunch of other art schools for fashion design, but coming from an arts and performing arts high school and being a visual arts major for the past four years, I feel like I'd just be sliding into a comfort zone, social-wise with those schools. And they're all so expensive! Cornell didn't give me any scholarship $ but luckily the college w/ my program happens to be a 'state contract' school (means the land was granted by the state of NY) so as a New Yorker, my tuition is cut in half, probably about $20k cheaper than most of my other options. Talk about getting that bang for your buck :P

I remember on my campus tour, my guide mentioned something about the FSAD department having this thing..something about attaching fabric, w/o any stitching but with lasers?? hm. well I'm excited haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got into the foundation degree in Buying and Merchandising at London College of Fashion!! Happiest day of my life:D

Congratulations you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to all! It's so great hearing about others successes! I've sent my application off to LIM not too long along ago, I really hope I get accepted!!

I'm officially going, so stoked to not have to worry about college anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->