Pale / Fair Skin - What Are Your Fave Products? #2

Sorry yes I meant Benefit Highbeam!
If I'm wearing liquid foundation, I put this on just after my foundation.
I put tiny dots in the shape of a "C" starting above my eyebrow, next to my temple and above my cheekbone. (I hope that description makes sense:lol:) Then I blend it in.
I love this stuff! It makes my skin look glowy for summer without having to use a bronzer.^_^

i bought the bobbi brown Creamy Concealer Kit yesterday in warm ivory. i was dissuaded from buying the bobbi brown corrector because the makeup artist i was talking to said that was for more severe dark circles. she seemed to think that my dark circles would be fixable with using an eye cream for moisture and by using the corrector kit.

i also brought the bobbi brown brush for 25$. i think i'll use the brush to apply and then use my fingers. i hope it will apply ok.:unsure: anyone have any advice for me?

i am also looking for a eyeshadow that will provide a nice gold/shimmery champagne wash of color. i'm not at all that adept at blending color. i dont have mad makeup skills. :ninja:

i was thinking of getting this dior spring eyeshadow palette in rosy nude. does anyone own it? can anyone recommend any similar goof-proof colors to this? (credit temptalia)

Attachments

• dior_rosynude001.jpg
    dior_rosynude001.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 1
  • dior_rosynude006.jpg
    dior_rosynude006.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 0
  • dior_rosynude007.jpg
    dior_rosynude007.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 0
I do not own that particular palette.
I'm tempted to buy it based on those swatches, though...:shifty:

I have bought the Incognito palette multiple times. My absolute hands-down favorite! Dior makes great shadows.^_^
Incognito-030.jpg

Most of the colors are not that shimmery, if not down right matte. So, maybe not what you are looking for, but just thought I'd share.
Here are some swatches:

both images from karlasugar.net

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought 2 eyeshadows by MAC yesterday... They are so beautiful. I thought they might be too pale for my pale skin, but they complement my eyes and skin so well. It looks like I'm wearing no make up, yet the eyes look gorgeous!

MAC Yogurt & Brulé

izvjpi.jpg

vhghhv.jpg

daki.org

T. Leclerc loose powder in Camelia is great for pale skin...and for white skin - true porcelain with absolutely no yellow, the Nacre shade makes skin look absolutely ethereal.

Lily Lolo Mineral Blusher in Clementine is such a pretty fresh colour! Makes my pale cheeks glow like nothing else. My favourite blusher all year around :smile: NARS Blush in Douceur is also a pretty neutral colour for pale skin.

^ Its super pretty! Such a nice everyday colour. I don´t like heavy bright blushes so for me it´s perfect :smile:

Ive really cut back on the amount of makeup Im wearing (not that I ever wore a lot) and hopefully I'll be able to wear even less as I get more comfortable with my appearance.

at the moment Im wearing:

concealer: L'oreal infallible (this is a foundation but I find it works well as a concealer for under eyes and the little redness I get around my nose -I dont wear foundation all over any more)

eyes: Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner (I uses this to tight line the upper eyelids. I wouldnt say this is brilliant because I still get panda eyes but they arent as bad as when Ive used other liners. Still looking for that 100% budge proof liner)

Blush: Topshop Neon Rose (This colour suits me so much, it makes my face look healthy and alive without being too obvious)
or Benefit Georgia (I love this peach scented powder blush for adding a fresh, subtle colour)

Lips: Revlon Just Bitten lipstain in Passion (Im not crazy about this but damnit Im gonna use it because Im sick of buying lip products and only wearing them once)

Powder: light ducting of mineral translucent loose powder by lilylolo down my t-zone

I'm just wondering what brands they'll have:unsure:
The same brands as in all other Sephoras? :D You can always check out their website...maybe the US gets more brands, but it's pretty much the same I suspect

The same brands as in all other Sephoras? :D You can always check out their website...maybe the US gets more brands, but it's pretty much the same I suspect

I sure hope so though my bank account won't be happy B)

yeah, pretty much it seems. I was living in Istanbul for the last 5 months and there were a few brands (Bare Minerals/Escentuals comes to mind) that weren't available in Turkey.

But there were a few brands in Turkey (Shishedo, YSL) that aren't at the Sephora in my home city in the US. so who knows what you'll get! Either way, it's awesome to have a Sephora around.

^But I bet Shiseido and YSL are available in other department stores though :D I think Shiseido should have some nice pale shades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->