Selling On Ebay - Not Designer Or Vintage

Caramel

Reaction score
I have so much stuff in my wardrobe, impulse buys, things that I never bothered to take back etc, that I want to get rid of. It's mostly shoes, bags and jeans, and a couple of dresses, most of it never worn.
I'm wondering if there's any point in putting it up om ebay when it's not designer or vintage?
I just feels like a waist to just give it all away when I did pay quite a lot for it all... :unsure:

of course theres a point to put it on ebay. ebay is like cleaning house. i sold alot of my sh*tty clothes in april before i moved out and made quite a bit of money and they werent designer brands.

so just give it a try. make them for reasonable prices, or even start them at $1. it WILL go up.

I agree with Star...

I've sold quite a few things. Particular brands that aren't designer sell VERY well on Ebay, such as Abercrombie, Arden B, Banana, etc.

Let me know when you list some things :wink: I'm an Ebay addict!

agree with star...just put it on just because its not designer doesnt mean someone wouldnt want it...maybe someones looking for a good deal on a bag in general. id buy it if its cute.

I'm currently selling a few random things.
Hoping to make a couple hundred.
I am so broke right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as it didn't come from Wal-Mart, you have a good chance of selling it. Like Elle_G said, Abercrombie, Hollister, Tommy Hilfiger, etc... all sell on eBay.

Many people consider those designer clothes. :wink:

If you sell your clothes in lots then you can mix designer and other clothes together. That's what I did and it worked well.

Originally posted by Caramel@Jun 16th, 2004 - 6:46 am
I have so much stuff in my wardrobe, impulse buys, things that I never bothered to take back etc, that I want to get rid of. It's mostly shoes, bags and jeans, and a couple of dresses, most of it never worn.
I'm wondering if there's any point in putting it up om ebay when it's not designer or vintage?
I just feels like a waist to just give it all away when I did pay quite a lot for it all... :unsure:
waste not waist :wink:

To be honest, i dont really see what the problem is. I mean, i've sold loads of stuff on ebay and a lot of them were not vintage or designer. There will always be someone out there who wants to buy something from you.....you just have to write an exciting item description. :flower:

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Jun 16th, 2004 - 1:51 pm
As long as it didn't come from Wal-Mart, you have a good chance of selling it. Like Elle_G said, Abercrombie, Hollister, Tommy Hilfiger, etc... all sell on eBay.

Many people consider those designer clothes. :wink:
:innocent:

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Jun 16th, 2004 - 8:06 pm
To be honest, i dont really see what the problem is. I mean, i've sold loads of stuff on ebay and a lot of them were not vintage or designer. There will always be someone out there who wants to buy something from you.....you just have to write an exciting item description. :flower:
exactly! :woot: :heart: :flower:

Great, thanks for your replies! :flower:

I think I'll give it a try then!
I'm not very familiar with ebay though, maybe some of you could give me some tips on how to go about it?
What to do and what not to do? :unsure:

Oh, and I'm not in the US btw, so no brands like Abercrombie, Hilfiger etc (or Walmart :wink: ), I have stuff like Fornarina, Vagabond, Bianco, Oasis, Feet Me etc. Perhaps it would be wiser to put it up on ebay.co.uk than ebay.com? :unsure: Sorry I'm so clueless :doh:

If you list your things on ebay.co.uk and check the little box that says you will ship to the US (or worldwide) the item will show up on eBay.com too!! Which is what I would do if I was you. :flower:

Make sure you accept Paypal, many buyers use it and it's so simple!! PM me if you need help with it.

:heart: eBay :heart:

Ok, thanks, I'll give it a try! :flower:

I just have one more question, can someone explain to me about seller's fees? :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->