Shoes: Yay or Nay? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think correctly styled they could work,but only with a few garments so slight nay!

A couple of wedges. Let's do business.

I have no problem with wedges. I'm not really into oxfords. Despite this, I'm going to (moderate) Nay! these wedge oxfords in Post #933. They just seem off to me. Not enough synergy for me to love them. The wooden heel is probably the deal-breaker to me.

Those wedge booties in Post #938 get a Nay! from me. It just lacks in a number of areas style-wise. I'd stay away from these. You can do much better than these.

Dress (and shop) confidently!

blackbooties.jpg
blackbooties2.jpg

blackbooties1.jpg

Yay or nay?

^ Yay big time!! Super gorgeous, where are they from?

nay, they are too high up the ankle. There are lots of versions of that type of boot in various brands/stores so I would search some more before buying.

it's a yay for me The Ida. I want something like those boots too! :flower:

The boots aren't my style but they are pretty cute. If it's your style, I'd say yay! I think they are better than most boots I've seen in that style. They are often either too butch, too chunky, too pointy, too masculine etc. These look nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ida-Yay!Love them:smile:

I bought these shoes today,they were on sale in a store near my house,I thought they were cute and they were so cheap that I ended up buying them.

So,Yay or Nay?

DSC00186.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->