Tell Us Your Instagram...

I'm addicted! I check it first thing in the morning. My favorite filters are valencia, Sierra, rise, and amaro. I mostly take pictures of food!

follow me: jackgreenway
i love it but i can never take pictures that i find worthy enough of instagramming because they look so badly taken haha but my favourite filters are amaro, rise, sierra and walden

I love it. I was so envious of iPhone users, so when they released the android version and that was it for me. That said, I don't really take that many pictures, but I love looking at other people's.
My favourite filters are Valencia, amaro, and Walden but it varies depending on the picture I've taken.

i post a lot of pics of NYC streetstyle...
^_^...

the good, the bad...and the ...odd...:woot:...

also art, food, architecture, etc...
coming up with titles for the images is one of my fave things...
if i like them enough i'll also post them on facebook or to my blog...

and i like this site for viewing instagrammers...
http://instagrid.me/

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick Knight recently did his first all Instagram shoot...
pretty cool...

B)

tell me the name of nick in instalgram

I recently found out that the kid I sat next to in 7th grade French class is the one who invented Instagram/is the main shareholder...

From what I remember he's a nice guy...

He was also my good friend's 6th grade boyfriend :P

small world...

I just begrudgingly bit the Instagram bullet. I use a Droid, so I shoot with the camera app and then modify in another app called Vignette, which surprisingly has a lot of control over cell phones pics. A lot of people rip on the app, but it's not that far off from say, a Photoshop plug-in? That said, @Lynch455

I love instagram, so much better than twitter IMO

You can now post the url of your instagram!
I love to look at other people's stuff on instagram, the filters make most of the pictures very nice :smile:
Mine is my signature :smile:

I'm addicted to it!

Follow me guys: @pedronovizala

Another addict here too, follow me @extrememode.

I'm addicted to it too, more looking at other peoples pictures than posting ones myself, my username is @RichRichRich

Mine is @Josayhef

2521 photos and counting....

I have to confess I am addicted to instagram:ninja:, I check it on the morning, at work, in the evening and sometimes at night if i'm not sleeping:lol:. I love all these filters, they sometimes make the pic, but I feel I should use it less often as it looks artificial when most of the pics you find on instagram are edited, smth gets lost.

Anyway here is mine @tatianashab :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->