The Rachel Zoe Project ... Television Show

does anyone happen to know what kind of glasses rachel wears,the really big ones? or are they vintage?

I think they are vintage but see if they're the same that she weare in the meeting with the brand company because i saw some sunnies at the table that seans to be prada.

^^The ones in the meeting i belive were Balenciaga or i might be confusing them with the Balenciaga one she wore alot.

Ok people mentioned stuff being fake, that is possible all "reality" shows are scripted to a point, but i have a question; she said in the second episode that she saw the cover of 1996 Us Vogue of Amber and Shlaom wearing the IM dress and she called and had it made in white because she loved it so much, and that the wedding was in 1996.BUT that actual cover was from 1994, so that dosent match up, how strange she would be vague about her own wedding date? :huh:

Maybe she still had the magazinne or she keep it because she wants the model for her weeding! She phonne 2 year later and they make it in 6 days... lol

Are you sure she get maried in 1996? Maybe she doesn't tell the real date for some reason, maybe she doesn't want to speak about her private moments and felt the need to say something about her weeding since she's talking about her best friend weeding.

BTW do you have that cover?

I think they are vintage but see if they're the same that she weare in the meeting with the brand company because i saw some sunnies at the table that seans to be prada.

I saw the ones on the table but didn't catch the designer, but the ones she wears all the time and they kind of burgundy in color or burnt brown and they have no label on the sides of them from what i can see

The ones on the table at the meeting were Dior Glossy 1 I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
it s the best reality show ever!!!

brad is really the star of the show, i love how he keeps on talking to taylor eventhough she obviously hates people talking to her which is sooo annoying for him. poor guy

that's an interesting article. They definitely had her style down to a t. I thought it was a bit harsh, but it is true.

I cant wait for the next episode tomorrow, very excited for that.

Is Brad serious? In that last episode, he couldn't even manage to get the dresses out of the studio and into the bathroom? What a drama queen. It's not like they were asking him to remake those dresses or somethin huge like that.

you're welcome!
nyni, you just click on one of the episodes and then click the play button inside the blue circle. then after it loads, press the play button on the bottom of the video player. hope it works for you!

i tried this and all i got was a pop up to meet singles in my area :shock:

lol you mean to tell me you dont want to meet singles in your area???
you have to wait for the screen thing to upload and see the play button on it...
such a good show i cant believe how addicted i am to it, I watched the second episode twice

For the Brad lovers out there...i have those shoes too...:wink:
I can't wait for the new episode tonight.

nytimes.com

^I agree with a lot of you said. But, honestly, favouring someone is not harassment. It's pretty common in just about any job.

I agree with that point and also agreed with pretty much everything Morgan 38 said.

i tried this and all i got was a pop up to meet singles in my area :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:
And that will keep apaering every time you click on pause tha's why i cant take pics from the outfits that i want...:angry:

Oh Brad, how you make me swoon. :wub:

I loved in the beginning when Rachel was talking about selling drugs and he said "They must be hard to get because even I can't get my hands on your horse pills" (or something) :lol:

Brad is cute. I liked when Rachel talked about his style vs. Taylor's.
And the clothes! I think it was a kind of boring episode but the clothes were gorgeous.

Is Brad serious? In that last episode, he couldn't even manage to get the dresses out of the studio and into the bathroom? What a drama queen. It's not like they were asking him to remake those dresses or somethin huge like that.

Right. I get that Brad is such a drama queen, and does not realize what position he is in. I don't think he understands he is working for Rachel Zoe, and that she is not asking him to do anything groundbreaking or difficult. I mean, WOW. He really gets on my nerves.

This show gets on my nerves. They take everything WAY too seriously. It's only fashion and clothing - its not like they're saving the children or anything

It gets on my nerves the way they overreact and dramatize everything like its going to be the end of the world if they dont get a couple of dresses in! :lol:

Ridiculous!

^haha, it's NEVER ONLY fashion, i wouldn't visit this forum if it was just fashion!

omg, i'm totally in love with this show, it's best!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->