The Rachel Zoe Project ... Television Show

Oh, I also feel like I need to mention that the conversation between Rachel and Roger about the phrase "..... since sliced bread" is the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

Next week Rachel goes to Paris. The Chanel and Vuitton shows look so epic on my tv. I'm glad Joey's scenes have been reduced so far this season.

Oh my god, I was so glad to only vaguely see Joey. He was SO irritating as "the new Brad".

The second episode was a bit boring, hopefully next week more interesting with Paris fashion week!

I thought the part with Roger's assistant just mindlessly nodding and smiling while he talks was hilarious. only part with roger that i found amusing in a VERY long time. And I agree with Rachel. Chevron floors or no go!!!!

How many kisses did she give Giambattista Valli?! :shock:
Her show is more about her & Rodger & Skyler than designer fashion nowadays unfortunately! I don't like it that much anymore.

I know its been said already, but this show would be way better without Rodger.

I still tune in even though the show is all about her business now and less about styling :/

Unfortunately it appears Rachel wants the 'styling' part of the show to be as minimal as possible, since it gave both Taylor and Brad a platform to become more than just "Rachel's employees" and become stylists in their own right. That doesn't sit well with Rachel, she wants undying loyalty and perceives people eventually wanting to move on and work for themselves (as stylists are wont to do...) as "betrayals". So she isn't letting the cameras follow around her other stylists like she did in the first two seasons, she doesn't want to give anyone else that exposure :/ Instead we get to watch manly Rodger sitting with his manly friends drinking manly beer and talking about manly subjects. Gag.

It’s Over! Bravo To Axe Rachel Zoe’s Reality Show
Rachel Zoe‘s Bravo reality show The Rachel Zoe Project is poised to be canceled because of its poorest ratings ever, a production source has revealed exclusively to RadarOnline.com.

“The decision has been made to cancel Rachel’s show… all we are waiting for is the announcement,” an insider said.

“The ratings are lackluster and Bravo has decided that Rachel’s show has run it’s course.

“Viewers just aren’t tuning in to the show anymore. The audience has also complained that Rachel has surrounded herself with ‘yes’ people, unlike her previous employees, like Brad Goreski and Taylor Jacobson.

“Viewers loved the drama of Rachel’s staff. There isn’t any of that anymore.”

How many times can Zoe, 41, say he trademark ‘maj’ and ‘I die’ “before it just becomes ridiculous,” the source questioned.

And to add further insult Zoe, her former assistant, Brad Goreski, who she infamously had a major falling out with, is coming back for a third season!

“Brad wouldn’t have gone to the Bravo upfronts in New York City last week if he wasn’t coming back,” the insider said.

Who was noticeably absent from the annual event to introduce advertisers to the network’s talent? Zoe.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the stylist’s once popular program is in free fall during its fifth season and has lost close to 40 percent of its audience across the key 18-49 demographic, an area coveted by networks and advertisers.

The April 3 episode only drew 518,000 viewers, which was the lowest audience since the show premiered in September 2008.

“Both shows are still on the air and no decision for either show has been made,” a Bravo spokesperson told us.
radaronline.com

Nnnooooo.. I find Brad's show so boring. Its not necessarily that I don't like brad I just don't feel like he gets the major names on his show that Rachel does

So does that mean we will see this whole of season 5 and that it's the final one or do they mean it's cancelled and that they wont air the whole season.

I wish these sources would be clear with their communication.

I also find Brad's show boring if it were not for the celebs that make cameos ... Pity about Rachel's show as I really like her as a TV personality ... perhaps she needs up to increase the celebrity cameo quotient? And I agree that there isn't even interesting conflict in the show.

Sad :(! Hopefully she finds a new home on TV or making webisodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->