Tom Ford : Life after Gucci #2

^yes I think that's true.

I just love the way he has control over the pictures until they're released. there's finally something to look forward in the magazines...

I hardly ever buy magazines, but I have to buy this Vogue Paris. Two copies !!!

^^ now that's hardcore fans!! do you have a countdown on your wall? :wink:

:flower:

i'm waiting for it to hit selfridges and i'll be buying 2 issues as well

while i'm no fan of kanye west, i commend him on wearing tom ford shoes on the red carpet.

wis-kanye-west.jpg

gq.com

^ Those moccasins were recently featured in VMAN magazine, and look nice up close.

Well it seems like Vogue Paris didn't get first dabs on Ford's new collection, this is a feature from the current Vogue US.

Mr. Ford Returns
ph: Steven Meisel
stylist: Camilla Nickerson
makeup: Pat McGrath
hair: Orlando Pita
set design: Mary Howard

rockthetrend

^ Um..... :shock: It's kinda......magnificent. Carolyn Murphy and Edita V's outfits are soooo sexy. And Karen Elson....wow, that blue dress is like something from a very dark novel.

It's so Ford. Soooo Ford.

damn you Squizz!

all i can say is 'Ditto' again :lol:

but yes. Very Ford. its like, he never stopped after Gucci and YSL but it still feels so relevant, so NOW.

and that's checkmate for anna wintour.
IKR!!! That Anna is one bad motha-shutyomouth - take that Roitfeld-Richardson! Although they don't have anything to be too upset about, since presumably VP gets the whole she-bang.

That looks soooo good, I'm so excited :buzz: All these women look so glamourous and I love the retro feeling of that collection. Can't wait to see the full collection. Well done once again Mr Ford :heart:

Also, how sexy does he look in those pics? :blush:

Sweet Jesus, Mary, {insert all other biblical characters}, so this is what it is to feel joy?

I've waited aeons for these pictures and - no matter how much I have expected, fantasised, dreamt for - Mr. Ford does not disappoint.

Could he ever?

Maybe I'm just being greedy, but I want more!!!

It's just gorgeous, not that I'm surprised. That shot of Tom and Stella is killer.

maybe he and carine are in trouble - i am suprised that VP wasn't first. But on the other hand US has better press for "normal" ppl. On the second second hand - tom is not on normal costumer page right now, more like on insider/fashion page, isn't he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->