UK Vogue April 2010 : Kate Moss by Willy Vanderperre

Ergh...Kate Moss. Isn't her moment over yet? :innocent:

Besides, new decade, new icon. Can't we find a new iconic model to champion? Its time to move on from Kate.

I wasn't expecting Mossy again so soon!
Again, this is a case of I'm gonna love it because it's Kate...but I agree it'd be nice to see some new faces on UK Vogue.
Just to shake things up a bit.
That being said I love the colour scheme and the Prada, yes the Prada!
Can't wait to see it in HQ so as to actually make out Kate's face.

I like the cover but the contents better be better than last month cause that was a bucket load of crap.

Prada :heart:

Finally, a Kate Moss cover. :woot: I love that! :heart: She looks stunning in that Prada dress and she even works it much better with her pose. Hopefully she has en ed. inside. :smile: Thanks tarsha! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ergh...Kate Moss. Isn't her moment over yet? :innocent:

Besides, new decade, new icon. Can't we find a new iconic model to champion? Its time to move on from Kate.

Sorry, but I couldn't help but giggle when I read this. Kate's *moment*? :lol: The woman is a legend.

Anyways, it looks clean, pretty, and I'm a Kate fanboy, so of course I love it no matter what! (but it's actually pretty good)

Is there not any other British models that could grace the cover? Kate needs to retire.

Kate Moss on the cover of Vogue UK is no big deal, she has to get at least one each year!:woot::lol:
But the Pink font again!:ninja:

Kate Moss can be on the cover of UK Vogue as many times as she pleases!
She's a legend, a godessess, a force far grater than us mortal humans.

KATE MOSS FOR PRESIDENT

I love the cover! I'm sorry but I think Kate can do no wrong.

I panicked for a while, I thought I read US Vogue April 2010. :lol:

That aside, I agree with Fiercification. Vogue Paris did it better. This is SOOO Vogue UK. A bit bland on the side. But Kate sure looks good anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->