US Vogue April 2006 : Jennifer Aniston by Mario Testino

I belive you it has to be when they put Jordan in the Vogue!I mean is there not enough busty women in US,we all know that this is the first time in her life she heard or wore Lanvin the title should be "Faking it Big".I cant tell you how dissapointed i am with Vogue!

"Mythic Proportions" - Solange Wilvert, Aurelie Claudel, Lindsay Ellingson, Caroline Trentini, Sophie Vlaming, Mona Johannesson
Ph. Patrick Demarchelier

HFGL

That's supposed to be the shape issue? Basically all they covered is models....tall, thin, pregnant models.....the short one isn't even short.

iperlchen said:
So, I take it that the only good point about this issue is Sophie Vlaming? :P

Still weird because everywhere she's listed as 5'9", though when I saw her she seemed quite a bit shorter. Might've been her sister. :ninja:

[scanned by Annie from HFGL]

THANK YOU!! We didn't know who that was (in fact, I think that she was the only one still unidentified). And if she is listed at 5'9, she is probably 5'7 :wink: , which would be a good reason as to why she is under the 'short' section :rolleyes: :lol: .

scatterak said:
That's supposed to be the shape issue? Basically all they covered is models....tall, thin, pregnant models.....the short one isn't even short.

Haha I know! I am 5'7 (half an inch taller than Mona, one of the models), and if there is one thing that I have NEVER been called, it is short.

KhaoticKharma said:
Haha I know! I am 5'7 (half an inch taller than Mona, one of the models), and if there is one thing that I have NEVER been called, it is short.

Seriously, I'm 5'2 and the clothes look great on the "short" models, but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll look great on anyone under 5'6"! 5'7 is not short last time i checked. But then at least they're using models instead of petite celebrities... :rolleyes:

I love the shape issues but where the heck is the curvy representative?

i like the red dress but Jen just isnt somnethign i want to see on the cover of vogue magazine. Bleah. not buying it this month

Not that I had high expectations, but wow - this could easily be one of the worst issues ever. :yuk:

HAHAHAHA There are Angelina Jolie St. John's ads in the beginning AHHAHAHAHAHA

style_savy said:
I love the shape issues but where the heck is the curvy representative?

There is one in the actual spread in the issue, the pictures just haven't been scanned yet. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nauseated
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->