Why do you love/hate Dsquared?

I think Dsquared is only abput everyday clothing and should be rated with brands like Diesel, Trussardi Jeans, H&M, Burberry eventually, and on this surface they are quite interesting, but it is not "hh fashion", only regular clothes for fashion victims from rich home without artistic taste

I love them since the RANGER , F*CKIN FREEZING collection!
But I only own 1 tee and 2 sweaters...
JEans - I can dream of...
WAY too expensive!!

I always see Dsquared clothes on that of a Paris Hilton-type person.

Rich, but having no personal style or taste, trying too hard to be cool, and really doesnt have any intelligence.

That my reason for my prejudice of Dsquared. its isn't really high fashion, more like clothes for the very wealthy sluts of both genders.

djflame said:
. its isn't really high fashion, more like clothes for the very wealthy sluts of both genders.

thats sumed it up:wink:

:lol:^^ well said...but then again is this label even worth talking about??i dont want to waste my energy.

I've seen the Dsquared website and their ad campaigns. I think they are a complete rip-off of Dolce & Gabbana. Thier clothes and even their ads look similar to Dolce & Gabbana's; next to naked models in some forest or an abandoned, dirty room. I've seen some of the price tags on their clothes and they are ridiculously over priced.

I love it coz sometimes it makes me gorgeous
I hate it coz the fabric is too damn cheap considering the price I paid

As I said in my previous post clothing by Dsquared are ridiculously over priced. After wiriting this I sat and gave some thought to what I wrote. The prices on their clothes ARE ridiculously over priced. But aren't most designer's clothes anyway? But don't get me wrong designer fashion is good and I buy it myself but it was wrong for me to to point the finger at Dsquared for their over priced clothing. I mean, they aren't the only designers in the world to sell $200 t-shirts and $500 jeans. And when does too much become too much? Well, 'designer' fashion is 'designer' fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->