$1,000,000+ shoes

kakaposh

Reaction score
could someone post diamond studded shoes here......i really want the jimmy choo fall 98' diamond drop shoe pic here too:flower: :flower:

Here's a pic of the $2M shoes Stuart Weitzman did for the academy awards.

capt.la10302262058.oscar_diamond_shoes_la103-thumb.jpg

image: abc.com

biz.jpg

image: tribuneindia.com

I forgot who wore them! I thought they were hideous and cheaplooking.

HOLY C-R-A-P. And was it that chick from Muholland Drive? I can't be sure, though....:unsure:

oh. my. god.

does anyone actually think this is not ridiculous?

then again, i suppose you could look at these as jewelry for the feet.

but jesus christ.

It's a pity that it was Stuart Weitzman that used 2$M worth of diamonds on a shoe :yuk: :sick:

^^Yeah, and the first pair was just as worse. He did it 2 years in a row. Anyone have a pic of the other ones??

I never understood why he was chosen for this. You know who wouldve done a FABULOUS job??? Guissepe Zanotti. But maybe all the good designers thought this was stupid, and didnt want any part of it. haha

DP_woman said:
^^Yeah, and the first pair was just as worse. He did it 2 years in a row. Anyone have a pic of the other ones??

I never understood why he was chosen for this. You know who wouldve done a FABULOUS job??? Guissepe Zanotti. But maybe all the good designers thought this was stupid, and didnt want any part of it. haha

i absolutely agree with you dp woman. giuseppe zanotti or rene caovilla would have been much more appropriate choices.

I've always personally sorta despised clear heels, is it supposed to be real crystal or glass to be worth 2 million??? :blink:

is it just me or are those shoes ugly .. kinda plain and boring i dont like .. the style looks soooooo dated now but i guess they are from 98 so you know ...

those shoes are hideous. it's such waste...2M worth of diamonds on shoes.

Two million dollars worth of diamonds.

Id say they were from Payless

LoveMyBoots said:
I've always personally sorta despised clear heels, is it supposed to be real crystal or glass to be worth 2 million??? :blink:

I agree. They're very "working the corner" to me :shock:

here are the million dollar shoes laura herring wore to some academy awards, also by Stuart Weitzman.
better than the first ones posted, but someone should really stop stuart from wasting any more jewels

Attachments

• milliondollarstilettoslauraharring.jpg
    milliondollarstilettoslauraharring.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 81
  • shoes.bmp
    115.9 KB · Views: 1
roger vivier has several pairs that are decorated by lesage that reach upwards of £6k

you can kind of see the million dollar marilyn monroe jeweled shoes regina king wore to the 2005 academy awards
if i were marilyn, i'd be quite mad stuart is wasting my jewels

from yahoo

Attachments

• oscarsredc.jpg
    oscarsredc.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel