Jimmy Choo H&M Collaboration

I got the zebra print sandals, collar necklace (which I LOVE), matching bracelet and leather leggings.

i also got the collar necklace and matching bracelet and i love it. i think they are the best part of the whole collection.

Don't cancel the order, maybe you will manage to handle it better than me ^_^ however, zebra is much better choice than leopard one, so don't worry and let me know when it arrives :wink::flower:

Ok :smile:
Is the material of the bag the same as on the ballet flats?

my friend bought black, and i bought zebra ones. we find them very comfortable, and they actually look very nice, compared to all other shoes and bags which were pretty awful.

Zarina - zebra clucth is very soft and it bands easily, it's very hard to hold it in your hand - i was considering it for 10min but then i decided it's no go item. the same goes for the leopard print bag - it just doens't feel right, they both seem very low budget and not fancy at all.

What about, like The _Ida says, toe clevage? I really hate that.

What about, like The _Ida says, toe clevage? I really hate that.

i wouldn't say they are low cut, as far as i am concerned, they suit me prefectly, no toe cleavage...

Zarina - I would say material is the same both for the ballerinas and the bag...

:flower:

Actually they were very strict over here. Once you got into the restricted area for shoes and jewellery (with your bracelet) and picked out your items and were ready to check out, guys from security checked every item in your shopping bag or hand.

Also a lot of people who didn't have a bracelet were standing around that area trying to get people with bracelets to get stuff for them. A bunch of girls asked me too.

Well I don't know how they did thing earlier in the morning when they first opend the stores, but when I got there there were no one watching the people browsing or no restrictions, I just went right in to look at the stuff..

I got there at 7am...was a nightmare. I didnt make it into the coloured wristband section so had to wait till 12! (yes im mad) Then due to where i was standing i didnt get in for a a further 30 mins. They were letting 30 people in at a time into the section then giving a countdown and spending a further 10 minutes hoovering and restocking. They must have had lots of stock tho bc i went back to oxford circus today and there was everything still there. Im overall dissapointed in the collection. Nothing imo was outstanding. Take away 'jimmy choo' and actually i think alot of this stuff has an older demographic.

The menswear was ridic. Very uninspiring (and not really what id class as 'classics') and the bags were so overpriced. £150 for an h&m bag? I dont care if it does have jimmy choo on it...

oh and ill add...there were some odd design aspects imo. Like the belt was really unusally wide..and a large is like for a size 18...ITS MASSIVE! & the jems on the bracelets are blue...not a crystal, more like a pale sapphire. Unexpected.

Did anyone see the black ballerinas irl and can tell how they are like? I'm struggling with if I should get them or not since I've heard they weren't very good.

I wasn't impressed. They were really painful on my feet (though it was said that they would get softer and more comfortable with wear since it's real leather but I didn't take the chance). They looked Ok, wasn't a "wow!" moment for me at least. I'm sure I can get something similar elsewhere for half the price and twice the comfort.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does the men's brown leather bag look? Good quality? Didn't see it..

oh and ill add...there were some odd design aspects imo. Like the belt was really unusally wide..and a large is like for a size 18...ITS MASSIVE! & the jems on the bracelets are blue...not a crystal, more like a pale sapphire. Unexpected.

I think the belt is only wider because it's meant to be worn over dresses/tops as a waist belt (not through belt loops in jeans).

The chrystals are NOT blue. I have the necklace too and the stones looked blue through the little jewellery bag they came in because that was blue but it is def. not irl.

I think the studded belt, necklace and bracelets were the best items of the entire collection. They are easy to wear too.

i wouldn't say they are low cut, as far as i am concerned, they suit me prefectly, no toe cleavage...

Zarina - I would say material is the same both for the ballerinas and the bag...

:flower:

Thanks! Hmm, I guess, it really depends on if your toes are long or not. Fom past experience, I know I get more toe clevage in my shoes than anyone else in my family, so my toes are probably a bit long.. :blush: I think I'll just drop the ballerinas then.

When I went to check out the collection yesterday (mid-afternoon), there were still a lot of items left untouched. And I'm really not surprised. For some of the shoes, I have no idea what they were thinking. In my opinion, everything was pretty overpriced. I wasn't impressed at all.

I'm very curious what's it's going to be like, I was lucky to get through to the website so I ordered a couple of things. I'm keeping the black cage-like heels for sure, I fell in love with those when I saw them, and maybe a bracelet.
I also got the studded dress, red heels and two other bracelets but I think I'm selling those. I think the dress is overpriced anyway! I ordered them anyway just to see them and then send them back, but seeing as everything is being sold for about 200% I'll put them on eBay too!

i find the clutches horrible. looked cheap and bad quality.

the shoes were not any better. i ended up with 3 and am only keeping 2.

the clothes did not look good on at all. only the sequin with chiffon overtop and the suede dress was nice..

mesh earring was gorgeous a long with the bracelet

They have restocked the online shop, so pretty much everything is available in most sizes...

Did anyone see the zebra print sandals IRL and can tell how they are like? And are they true to size?

do the leather leggings run true to size?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->