UK Vogue April 2011 : Kate Winslet by Mario Testino

The hair is too blonde.:doh: Not Kate's greatest cover. I'll probably end up buying this for Lindsey & Barbara though.:lol::heart:

they should have applied the minimalist concept to the cover text:yuk:
it's too much, doesn't go well with the picture.
kate is gorgeous though. if someone can rock bleached hair with dark eyebrows, that's her. unfortunately, there's something off, maybe it's her pose, or just the airbrushing, i don't know.

Preview of Winslet's ed

253928207.jpg

twitter/RaynaDavies

The shot of Kate in white should have been the cover. It's so much better than the cover. The white dress makes her look a lot more fresh and works better with Kate's blond hair. She reminds me of Miranda Priestly on the cover. And that is not a compliment.

I Like the cover look soft maybe i dont like the make up

Thank you for scanning gossiping, but I can't open the 8th thumbnail, could you please repost it? :flower:

The Right Lines is absolutely phenomenal :heart: It's graphic, clever, and every shot is interesting to look at.
Thanks a lot gossiping for the scans :flower:

I don't like Lindsey, but her ed does look lovely. A bit like Karlie's W ed from last year.

Kate looks like a mix between Gwen S. and Victoria B. but I love it :smile:
also like Walker´s ed. Thanks for the scans!

why prada clothes are being featured in every magazine. it's a damn ugly collection. please give less established and young designers a chance to showcase their talents. and also please give the readers a chance to see the fact that their are a variety of styles and clothes from designers everywhere.

please be creative with your choice, vogue uk!!

L'Air Du Temps

scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
ooo I like the hair on Kate. More so in that image of her in the white dress.

Not the greatest cover, but the shots of Kate inside the mag look considerably better for some reason, and the hair is definitely interesting.
Tim Walker's edit. is visually stunning as always, but Lindsey ruins it all for me...her face is just so unsettling. Unfortunately she has another editorial too.
On the other hand Guinevere just radiates from any editorial she appears in and thank God she has 2. Love the warm, rich colours in L'Air Du Temps and thanks for all the scans gossiping :flower:

there's something so gustav klimt about l'air du temps - the colours, the mix of prints...
thank you for scanning, gossiping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->