There are a few new ads inside:

A.P.C : Kim Noorda & some guy, photographed by Bruce Weber
CK Jeans : Kate Bosworth by David Sims
Karl Lagerfeld : Gemma Ward & by Karl Lagerfeld
Isabel Marant : Angela Lindvall by Terry Richardson

I think these are the only new ones I saw in the magazine:huh:

Oh and by the way, Thank you all for the karma :wub::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I never seen anything by him, except pictures in this tread. would like to see more actually, to form an own idea of him.

I never seen anything by him, except pictures in this tread. would like to see more actually, to form an own idea of him.

here are some stuff you can check :
Peres Project (his representing art gallery)
http://www.peresprojects.com/artists_images.php?location_id=1&artist_id=54

Terence Koh's website (WARNING : this site contains things that could shock some people... young or not!!!)
http://www.kohbunny.com/

Saatchi Gallery online collection :
http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/artists/terence_koh.htm

and here you can read a text about him written by gay writter B. Benderson
http://www.kohbunny.com/benderson.html

and here is his wiki bio...
Terence Koh (born in Beijing, China, 1977) was raised in Vancouver, British Columbia, and lives in New York City. He is a Chinese-Canadian artist and received his Bachelor degree from the Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design, Vancouver. He was also known as "asianpunkboy", though it appears that name has been retired.
Terence Koh creates handmade books and zines, prints, photographs, sculptures, performances, and installations. Much of his diverse work involves queer, punk, and p*rn*gr*ph*c sensibilities.
Koh’s work has been exhibited internationally at galleries and museums such as the MuHKA Museum [1] in Antwerp, Wien Secession [2] in Austria, the Whitney Museum of American Art [3] in New York, Kunsthalle Zürich [4] in Switzerland, and The Royal Academy [5] in London. His work has been featured in a solo exhibition at Art Basel [6], and is included in several prominent collections including the Saatchi Gallery [7] and the Judith Rothschild Foundation [8]. He is represented by Peres Projects [9] in Los Angeles.
He spends some of his time in New York City and Europe.
Terence Koh is represented by Javier Peres of Peres Projects Gallery in Los Angeles, California and Berlin, Germany.
:flower:

Thanks for the info BerlinRocks.
While watching some of his work, it made me think of something Bataille once wrote (I´m translating to English my spanish version, so go figure... you're French!:( "... to open consciousness to the identity of "le petite mort" and definitive death: from voluptuosity and delirium to limitless horror"

^oh that's really interesting to quote G. Bataille for Terence Koh's work....
thanks for that...
never thought about it!

i've never liked suvi, but she looks great here. (not simply because she's naked though :P)

Is there some kind of an innuendo behind that?:blink:

no its not i think its the faсt cause purple is hard to scan first at all and its an underground magazine that`s why only some people on thefashionspot has it:doh:
and ill get it the next two weeks only

anyway i hope we could expect snaps:rolleyes:

Thanks for the previews!:flower:
This issue is really exciting! Can't wait!

i like suvi but nah, not a fan of the cover. reviews sound promising, im probably getting this!

:sick: at lagerfeld! he seriously gets everywhere! argh.

I think these are part of the French Woman ed shot by Terry...these are Valentine Fillol-Cordier

From musenyc.com

j99b1h.jpg

5dvyq1.jpg

rje8fo.jpg

'The French Woman' is amazing, I especially liked Ludivine Sagnier (I love the fact that she's not that much self-conscious about the way she looks whereas most of the French actresses tend to look a bit too 'posey'), and she looks fresh).I just wish they had added other French actresses/personalities.

The 'violinist' and the one featuring Rinko Kikuchi are great too and I like the ones featuring different outfits assorted by labels.

Thanks for the review!
Sounds like a great issue ^_^

it's a good issue....
two complete ad campain : Westwood + Marc Jacobs menswear....

just for information about Sorrenti + Nickerson editorial :
Sorrenti worked with Nickerson, developpin a fashion story about the futuristic decomposition of bodies in motion [reminds me the late XIXth - early XXth photog' with man running etc. and 'Man, Machine and Motion' exhibit' by Richard Hamilton in the 50s]. Then Rita Ackermann appropriated Soorenti's pictures and created 3D collages and paintings which she set btw plexiglas panels [i hope this will be exhibit... because on a page - i.e 2D - it's not easy to see...] [...] the lines btw artwork and photogrpahy are blurred and readjusted in a startling new way....[:innocent:]

Lightness by M. Borthwick (back to fashion photog') + Natasha Roytt (keeping an eyes on her...) is very good.... in a way this is totaly what i would love to do with the ss08......:heart:

Sarah Richardson + Richard Bush is great as always....

Gareth Pugh is, actually, shooting his own collection of womenswear....
from gold motorcycle jacket by Hermès to Balenciaga robot pants, from fury CDG tuxedo to Gareth Pugh plastic cape...

Kelly Osbourne is good.... I wonder if Lagerfeld has a new asst. to shoot....:innocent:

Christopher Niquet's personnal style. very APC.

After Dark is glam-trash-disco-dark..... in a London Club Behati is having fun.... that's Behati, right?

etc.

I can tell ASF will be happy....
tons of Terry Richardson.... even a Hong Kong portfolio by him.

I'll try to snap some pictures later....:flower:

Kelly Osbourne is good.... I wonder if Lagerfeld has a new asst. to shoot....
:rofl: I'm sure Lagerfeld is in charge of saying wacky aphorisms and his assistant of taking the actual photos.

And thanks in advance for those snaps...:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->