1970s-1990s Claude Montana

kit

Reaction score
There is a full page advert in the latest Vogue Hommes International of a knitted cotton sweater by ' MONTANA ' !!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Does anyone know whether this marks a return for the man himself , or whether his name has been bought and a collection designed by someone else in his name . :(

I do know that this happened to his women's collection , but even that has disappeared from sight . :unsure:

I'd be grateful for ANY information . :blush:

Regards

KIT

There is a full page advert in the latest Vogue Hommes International of a knitted cotton sweater by ' MONTANA ' !!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Does anyone know whether this marks a return for the man himself , or whether his name has been bought and a collection designed by someone else in his name . :(

I do know that this happened to his women's collection , but even that has disappeared from sight . :unsure:

Regards

KIT

haven't seen the Vogue Homme yet but from instinct i think the real man himself has returned!

haven't seen the Vogue Homme yet but from instinct i think the real man himself has returned!

Originally posted by kit@Mar 18th, 2004 - 1:52 pm

Regards

KIT
I saw that, and I thought of you immediately. I think someone mentioned here that he sold his company. I don't have factual info though (Google maybe?)

Originally posted by kit@Mar 18th, 2004 - 1:52 pm

Regards

KIT
I saw that, and I thought of you immediately. I think someone mentioned here that he sold his company. I don't have factual info though (Google maybe?)

Originally posted by pennyfei@Mar 18th, 2004 - 1:54 pm
i doubt it...unfortunately...

sorry kit...don't know...

Originally posted by pennyfei@Mar 18th, 2004 - 1:54 pm
i doubt it...unfortunately...

sorry kit...don't know...

Many thanks for all your comments :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

If pennyfei :flower: feels it in her bones then it COULD be a good sign . :rolleyes:

KIT :wink:

Many thanks for all your comments :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

If pennyfei :flower: feels it in her bones then it COULD be a good sign . :rolleyes:

KIT :wink:

claude montana

Hi!
I´m trying to find out what Claude Montana is doing today.Can´t seem to find any new articles or photos of him.I know the brand still exists but you never hear anything about him.He had financial difficulties and his wife commited suicide mid 90´s but then what?
Who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:
claude montana

Hi!
I´m trying to find out what Claude Montana is doing today.Can´t seem to find any new articles or photos of him.I know the brand still exists but you never hear anything about him.He had financial difficulties and his wife commited suicide mid 90´s but then what?
Who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:
He sold his soul for rock and roll. Or more specifically fried his brain with crack. The license is now held by someone like Baumler. Ask kit.

He sold his soul for rock and roll. Or more specifically fried his brain with crack. The license is now held by someone like Baumler. Ask kit.

yeah I know he had a nasty coke habit but why don´t you ever see or hear anything about him? What does he look like and how old is he?

yeah I know he had a nasty coke habit but why don´t you ever see or hear anything about him? What does he look like and how old is he?

Actually I think he was involved in designing the costumes for some theatre production quite recently...or was that Thierry Mugler?

Actually I think he was involved in designing the costumes for some theatre production quite recently...or was that Thierry Mugler?

PrinceOfCats said:
That's Thierry.

PrinceOfCats said:
That's Thierry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->