2010 White House Correspondent's Dinner Red Carpet 5/1

Kim looked really classy and beautiful , i like red lips on her and her hair pinned back, although i don't really understand why she was there.

2dkqcg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh? Chelsea's a comedian, if anything. I know she has TV show, but she's a great comedian.

Subjective. I agree with Lady B, Chelsea is irrelevant as a comedian and I wouldn't even say she was a majority favourite, it's random.

I'm just confused as to why people like Justin Bieber and Adrian Grenier went. I can completely understand someone like Kathryn Bigelow...but Grenier?

Kristen Davis is the only one who looks nice. Kim's make-up is too light and the lipstick looks awkward and the dress on Scarlett is just wrong

btw,belittling chelsea handler as a mere 'presenter' is silly. she writes and she is executive producer of her so-called irrelevant show. i don't see kelly ripa having that. and btw,anderson cooper was in fact present because he is actually a journalist.
And ? That makes her relevent to go to a white house dinner ? Her show is irrelevant (I don't necessarily hate her btw) but what does she do in it except talking bad about celebs and receiving Z-list people ? Please :rolleyes: Her presence is not more justified than Jessica Simpson's or Kim K's sorry.There're other comedians out there.That are doing what she does (producing,presenting,writting) and that were much more deserving to be there.Was Conan or Chris Rock there ?

Thank you Lacroix for getting me.Seriously,are people really telling me that Chelsea is relevent ? Incredible !

KRISTEN DAVIS looks absolutely wonderful, that white dress is classy and suits her so well. The best look for sure.

unfortunately SCARLETT JOHANSSON do not look that good...that hair? that dress?

and why on earth is KIM there?!?!?!?

cannot see picture of MICHELLE OBAMA...

And ? That makes her relevent to go to a white house dinner ? Her show is irrelevant (I don't necessarily hate her btw) but what does she do in it except talking bad about celebs and receiving Z-list people ? Please :rolleyes: Her presence is not more justified than Jessica Simpson's or Kim K's sorry.There're other comedians out there.That are doing what she does (producing,presenting,writting) and that were much more deserving to be there.Was Conan or Chris Rock there ?

Thank you Lacroix for getting me.Seriously,are people really telling me that Chelsea is relevent ? Incredible !
Erm, didn't she interview Jennifer Aniston recently?

Plus, I thought we were strictly talking about profession here? Whether Chelsea is relevant or not is not the issue, that wasn't my initial complaint. My complaint is about Kim's lack of profession. Whether you think Chelsea is irrelevant or not, at least she has a profession.

Why is everyone raving about Mrs.Obama? Its just a simple nice red dress. I always find her to be overrated. Anyways, my vote goes to Kristen Davis. That dress is easily stunning. I'm also giving my vote to Donetella Versace and that's only because she's wearing this Versace Atelier dress:
versacess10couture12.jpg

source: fashionologie.com

sorry but being the only female late night talk show host in america that competes with very much a male dominated weekly platform is in fact enough to warrant her relevant. but it isn't the issue and her comedy is subjective but like lola said,at least the woman actually has a medium in comedy and she does much of her own writing. not to mention she's an author of three popular books which she writes herself. and as far as i am concerned just because one or two people don't like her doesn't make her irrelevant....she still has plenty of fans that enjoys her show.

what does kim kardashian do exactly? she's famous for what again? her wealthy family's dysfunction?

GettyImage.ashx

Christiane Amanpour arrives with her husbad Jamie Rubin

getty

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->