85th Annual Academy Awards (2013) #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The documentaries always look so good. I've seen The Invisible War and that was great.

^ :wink:

Facial hair jokes or not, I love Ben. I don't know why but I do!

Me too!! I never understand it when people don't like him.
I think he's so talented, but in a subtle way. He's kind of like George Clooney in a lot of ways.

This Jaws play off music is a little harsh. lol. I think it's gonna get old really fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have loved if The Invisible War had won, it was a powerful film, that even helped raise awareness/make changes in how the US deals with such issues.

I hate that Jaws music. Shark phobia over here!! :cry: :(

The academy are such as*holes this year with the Jaws music.

LOL, except I really don't like George Clooney; he's too "smooth" and even "slimy" for me.

Whereas Ben, well, he's just a guy you could have a beer with and he's a family guy, and that's sooooo much more attractive imo. Plus, he's hot, come on! :D

they should be a bit more tolerant and not cut the speeches that fast with that Jaws_music as it does seem quite disrespectful imo especially in the last case where the winner wanted to give credit to the main protagonist of the documentary

LOL, except I really don't like George Clooney; he's too "smooth" and even "slimy" for me.

Whereas Ben, well, he's just a guy you could have a beer with and he's a family guy, and that's sooooo much more attractive imo. Plus, he's hot, come on! :D

True. I guess Clooney isn't the right person to compare him to. But I do agree, I like how laid back Ben is. He just seems genuine to me. And yes, HOT.

Woot! Woot! Congrats Amour.

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting how next to Jen Garner Jessica's features seem quite "harsh" or for a better word "strong"

go Amour

interesting how next to Jen Garner Jessica's features seem quite "harsh" or for a better word "strong"

go Amour
I thought that too. Both women are gorgeous though.

Aww Haneke is sweet. I expected him to be more like his fake twitter persona.

Ok, maybe the real life Michael Haneke is not as fun as the Twitter Michael Haneke.

wow what a b*tch-face by Selma!

and : yeah, second Oscar for Austria!
how sweet to hear Haneke's Viennese accent :wink:

^ I thought Jennifer and Jessica were nice complements of each other; both gorgeous but in different ways.

John Travola... there's something about him. :wink:

John Travolta doesn't look that bad without his hairpiece, he should stop wearing it.

I thought John looked pretty good. Can't wait for the musical part....!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->