2010 White House Correspondent's Dinner Red Carpet 5/1

Anna Kendrick looks amazing :heart:

Scarlett is beautiful, and Kristin Davis looks SO young!

The image of Michelle Obama is not loading for me, but I'm sure she looks incredible as always!

I'm so confused. What is this event?
Why does the White House associate itself with all these unimportant people!?
Unfortunately Mrs Obama isn't showing up for me.

Michelle O. looks incredible! I wish we had a full pic of her outfit.

I'm not sure but I think the celebs are invited by the big networks not the WH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any red carpet event with Kartrashian is immediately devoid of credibility.

Michelle & Mariska looks breathtaking :heart: Loving their looks the most! Rosario Dawson, Cynthia Nixon, Anna Kendrick (even if the colour washes her up a little bit) and Kathryn Bigelow look great, too!

so basically it's a dinner for celebs??
why, what do they do that's so special??

As much as like Kim,I have to agree but you also forgot Chelsea Handler.Wtf ? Since when is that woman rellevant ? God save us all.I'm a little embarrassed by the lack of A.list celebs.

As much as like Kim,I have to agree but you also forgot Chelsea Handler.Wtf ? Since when is that woman rellevant ? God save us all.I'm a little embarrassed by the lack of A.list celebs.
Well I like Chelsea Handler. At least she has a profession. What does Kartrashian do again?

Well I like Chelsea Handler. At least she has a profession. What does Kartrashian do again?
Yeah well Chelsea is completly irrelevent at what she does so it's kind of the same thing.If they wanted real TV presenter maybe they should have went for Anderson Cooper,even Kelly Ripa or Barbara Wawa would have been a better choice imo.It's a White House event after all.

Yeah well Chelsea is completly irrelevent at what she does so it's kind of the same thing.If they wanted real TV presenter maybe they should have went for Anderson Cooper,even Kelly Ripa or Barbara Wawa would have been a better choice imo.It's a White House event after all.
Huh? Chelsea's a comedian, if anything. I know she has TV show, but she's a great comedian.

Kristin Davis is the best out of them all - she looks incredible.

Scarlett looks awful.. maybe it's just the angle?

exactly!! she does absolutely nothing and shows up at a White House dinner. :rolleyes: the press secretary seriously needs to step their game up.

I'm so confused. What is this event?
Why does the White House associate itself with all these unimportant people!?
Unfortunately Mrs Obama isn't showing up for me.

it's the dinner event put on by the white house reporters for white house reporters. it's called the white house correspondents association. it's sort of in that vein of a worker's union in that they get free and equal coverage of press events at the white house.

but they have these dinners every year and the president and first lady traditionally attend. not a must but they have always.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with you lola,what was this kim k. doing there? i mean i can understand somebody like ashley judd because she does do a lot of humanitarian work.

btw,belittling chelsea handler as a mere 'presenter' is silly. she writes and she is executive producer of her so-called irrelevant show. i don't see kelly ripa having that. and btw,anderson cooper was in fact present because he is actually a journalist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->