2015 MTV Video Music Awards

CommanderTMugler

Reaction score
The red carpet is going on right now and full of monstrosities as expected.

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/watch-vma-live-stream.jhtml

I thought I saw someone arrive in this 2004 Dior number or some sort of knock off, but I couldn't tell who it was.

100122176.jpg

style.com

Taylor and her minions arrived as well, Lily looks nice, Gigi is a bit overtanned, Karlie is just there. Selena looks cute.
CNsZih3UcAADEfL.jpg

I don't know 95 percent of the people who have shown up so far. I am about 15 years too old for the VMA crowd at this point I think :lol:.

I don't like Selena's outfit. Or Taylors

Nicky Minaj
NXjQ4Zz.jpg

Rita Ora
EZ4fPsr.jpg

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
Britney Spears
eLnbF7c.jpg

Kim Kardashian
YOb7383.jpg

getty

Kris Jenner
M3ho6gd.jpg

Kylie Jenner
DjZ3Mu4.jpg

zimbio

wow. everybody looks really bad. these are the worst outfits I've ever seen. Britney looks like a gymnast!

what was the theme this year? sl*tty? tacky? there must've been some sort of consensus because they all look laughably BAD! :rolleyes::lol::innocent:

I really could not sustain eye-contact with the majority of these looks. :rofl: Britney Spears' is the worst, or I do not know if it's her facial expression... anyways it's all weird.

To be honest, the most important part of the show was when Nicki shaded Miley. That was amazing.

Looks like some p*rn Convention parade... Everyone looks so cheap and sleazy with mangled breasts. And Kanye just looks homeless and paranoid.

Looks like some p*rn Convention parade... Everyone looks so cheap and sleazy with mangled breasts. And Kanye just looks homeless and paranoid.

I cannot believe that Prada dressed Miley either, the shame...

Sad, no taste at all, it's only amusing to watch how bad they are dressed. :mrgreen:

Most of them looked like cheap sluts.

:lol: Not Kris though!! Kris looks like the madam. My sympathy goes out to Britney's poor breasts, squeezed tight into that abominable dress. It's the fi4rst time ever she looked very 'manly' to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->