Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015 (Video in post #818)

I think Taylor, Sara, Elsa, and Jasmine will last.

I think Stella will also last, they use her a lot. I really hope Kate's contract ends soon. I love Kate but I think VS is holding her back.

There's a rumor that says Adriana is leaving VS to do charity work.
Another rumor (in the endless list of rumors) or Adriana is finally moving on?

I'm not surprised, last year's double fantasy bras looked very likely that it was both Adriana's and Ale's last year. But then it didn't happen. not sure if they managed another year extension while VS groomed the other girls to take on the spot light, but this year's treatment of the two biggest stars on the roster was very telling. For once they did not lead the finale. And it really felt like their screen time wasn't like years past. They were really focusing on the new girls.

I think Taylor, Sara, Elsa, and Jasmine will last.
If I'm remembering correctly, Elsa's gotten the last 5 catalog covers (Holidays, Ice Angels, Swim, Spring Break, Spring Lifestyle), so I think they're prepping her to be the next Candice. Taylor was getting a HUGE push from VS last year as well.

If I'm remembering correctly, Elsa's gotten the last 5 catalog covers (Holidays, Ice Angels, Swim, Spring Break, Spring Lifestyle), so I think they're prepping her to be the next Candice. Taylor was getting a HUGE push from VS last year as well.

Totally agree!

Elsa has had the last six covers VS has released:
Christmas - Dreams & Fantasies
Christmas Gifts/Ice Angels
VSX January 2016
Spring Break 2016 - Shared with Martha Hunt & Taylor Hill
Swim 2016
Spring 2016

And i'm pretty sure she got the Valentine's Day cover too but we'll know probably this week. So she's definitely being pushed more than the other girls, she was also probably the new angel with more screentime at the VSFS. So she's staying for sure, I think Taylor, Sara and Jasmine are safe too.

Sad to see Jac seems to be done with VS tho, I think she was good for them.

Elsa has had the last six covers VS has released:
Christmas - Dreams & Fantasies
Christmas Gifts/Ice Angels
VSX January 2016
Spring Break 2016 - Shared with Martha Hunt & Taylor Hill
Swim 2016
Spring 2016

And i'm pretty sure she got the Valentine's Day cover too but we'll know probably this week. So she's definitely being pushed more than the other girls, she was also probably the new angel with more screentime at the VSFS. So she's staying for sure, I think Taylor, Sara and Jasmine are safe too.

Sad to see Jac seems to be done with VS tho, I think she was good for them.
Wouldn't count Jac out entirely. She's on her way to a swim shoot in the Bahamas right now. Jasmine and Vita are also there.

Wouldn't count Jac out entirely. She's on her way to a swim shoot in the Bahamas right now. Jasmine and Vita are also there.
Scratch this- I don't know why I thought I saw a post from her about the Bahamas, but I can't find it anymore and I think I was misremembering another angel's post. My bad.

agree +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->