Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015 (Video in post #818)

rockangel

Reaction score

[FONT=&quot]*Please see first post before posting*[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Moderator Reminder:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Thread Rules:
1. No model bashing.
2. Negative opinions about models are allowed, but you must back up any negative opinion with precise facts about why you feel that way.
3. State that opinion only once, then move on ... do not mention it again.
4. All other tFS apply as usual, please keep in mind that just because this is the [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Victoria'sSecret[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Thread does not mean that weight talk in any way/shape/form is allowed[/FONT][FONT=&quot].

Thank You

[/FONT]

Victoria's Secret Angels Return To NYC To Strut Their Stuff On Dec. 8

All of your favorite Angel all-stars and newcomers will star in this year's lingerie runway show.

After landing in London last year, The Victoria's Secret Angels are bringing their annual Fashion Show back to New York City on Tuesday, Dec. 8.

Donning looks that are sure to amaze, longtime Angels like Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, and Lily Aldridge are slated to slink across the catwalk.

The world's most-celebrated fashion show will also include appearances by some of the newest Angels, including Elsa Hosk, Jac Jagaciak, Jasmine Tookes, Kate Grigorieva, Lais Ribeiro, Martha Hunt, Romee Strijd, Sara Sampaio, Stella Maxwell, Taylor Hill, and Victoria’s Secret PINK model Rachel Hilbert.

What awesome exclusives and sizzling looks can you expect to see during the special event?

How about pink carpet interviews, model profiles, the multi-million dollar Fantasy Bra, a behind-the-scenes look at the show's creation, and some of the hottest musical performances around. (More on that later so stay tuned for more deets on who will provide the night's soundtrack!)

Until then, let the countdown begin.

Watch The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on Tuesday, Dec. 8 at 10/9c.
cbs.com

source: behati-prinsloo.us; alessandra forum/bellazon; limapics/tumblr; candicediary/tumblr; lily-aldriidge/tumblr

source: marthahuntofficial/tumblr; dailyromee/tumblr; jasminethegoddes/tumblr; dailytaylormhill/tumblr; sarasampaios.com

source: angelsofmodeling/blogspot; maxwellmania/tumblr; jac forum/bellazon; thebikinipost.com; allthingslaisribeiro/tumblr

Rihanna, Selena Gomez & The Weeknd To Perform At 2015 VS Fashion Show

cbs.com

On Tuesday, Dec. 8 at 10/9c, pop-music superstars Rihanna, Selena Gomez, and The Weeknd will perform during the 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, which will return to NYC for the one-night-only, must-see event that's sure to stimulate the eyes and ears.

While these three chart toppers provide the night's soundtrack, the following Angels will be strutting their stuff on the catwalk. Returning to the runway will be Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge, as well as newest Angels Elsa Hosk, Jac Jagaciak, Jasmine Tookes, Kate Grigorieva, Lais Ribeiro, Martha Hunt, Romee Strijd, Sara Sampaio, Stella Maxwell, Taylor Hill and Victoria’s Secret PINK model Rachel Hilbert.Turning our attention back to the evening's musical guests, Rihanna has had heads bobbing and tags wagging since she emerged on the pop scene nearly 10 years ago. Since then, she has sold 54 million albums and 210 million digital tracks worldwide, making her the top-selling digital artist of all time. Not only that, but she's won eight GRAMMY Awards and is the most viewed artist on Vevo/YouTube. She had almost too many hits to mention, but some of her most recognizable songs include "Diamonds," "What's My Name? (feat. Drake)," and "We Found Love."After releasing three albums with her band, The Scene, Selena Gomez recently dropped her second solo effort, which is the follow-up to her 2013 LP, Stars Dance, which spawned the hit "Come And Get It." The former TV star's sophomore effort, Revival, features the No. 1 smash "Good For You," a song Gomez co-wrote with rapper A$AP Rocky, and was deemed one of the "25 Best Songs of 2015 So Far" by Rolling Stone. In 2016, she's sure to play songs from her entire discography when she embarks on her worldwide Revival Tour.

Finally, no matter where you go these days, it's hard to escape the intoxicating sounds from The Weeknd, a multi-platinum alt-R&B artist whose most recent album, Beauty Behind The Madness, spent three consecutive weeks in the Billboard 200, making it the longest run at numero uno on the chart this year. Thanks to dance jams like "Can't Feel My Face" and "The Hills," the artist's third LP is the first to surpass 100 million global audio streams, with over 80 million plays from Spotify alone.

The Victoria's Secret Fashion show can be seen in over 180 countries and the event will include pink carpet interviews, Angel profiles, and a behind-the-scenes look at what goes into the creation of the multi-million dollar Fantasy Bra.

Watch all the glitz and glamour as the 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show takes over your TV on Tuesday, Dec. 8 at 10/9c.

cbs.com

:flower::flower::flower:

Models confirmed

01. Adriana Lima
02. Alessandra Ambrosio
03. Candice Swanepoel
04. Lily Aldridge
05. Behati Prinsloo
06. Jasmine Tookes
07. Sara Sampaio
08. Lais Ribeiro
09. Taylor Hill
10. Jac Jagaciak
11. Kate Grigorieva
12. Elsa Hosk
13. Martha Hunt
14. Romee Strijd
15. Stella Maxwell
16. Rachel Hilbert
17. Barbara Fialho
18. Devon Windsor
19. Cindy Bruna
20. Josephine Skriver
21. Gigi Hadid
22. Izabel Goulart

^Devon Windsor, Rachel Hilbert and Gigi Hadid are HUGE waste of spots imo-_-:ninja::innocent:

^Devon Windsor, Rachel Hilbert and Gigi Hadid are HUGE waste of spots imo-_-:ninja::innocent:

indeed. just off the top of my head: grace mahary, constance jablonski and maryna linchuk. not to mention a million more. (though rachel is ok)

#BodyByIza is all I care about! I can't wait to see her strut down and show everyone how it's really done!

I just love how big #BodyByIza's fanbase is here. You guys are hilarious :lol:

I'm rooting for Kate G to open but if Behati were to bring this walk/energy/attitude to the VSFS, I wouldn't mind her opening again:P
v16LEQ.gif

my gif

I actually think it's time to retire #BodybyIza angel wings. She looks like a bodybuilder lately, not that there is anything wrong with that, but it looks weird with the current VS aesthetic.

I actually think it's time to retire #BodybyIza angel wings. She looks like a bodybuilder lately, not that there is anything wrong with that, but it looks weird with the current VS aesthetic.

I think she looks great:cool: Gotta love #bodybyiza

prettyphile@bellazon

bridgetmalcolmSomebody pinch me!!! Today my dream came true. I will be walking in the @victoriassecret fashion show this year! Thank you SO much much @ed_razek @johndavidpfeiffer @10magazine and Michelle Priano ❤️❤️ you have made me the happiest girl in the world today!!! @thesocietynyc #VSFashionShow
Link : https://instagram.com/p/9eidrZhe9P/?taken-by=bridgetmalcolm

Agents are starting to tell their girls if they've been casted now. The full list should be out tonight.

Valery Kaufman was confirmed by her agent on instagram.

^she's plain (bridget)...most likely she will be in pink.

edit: Valery is also another WTF model:huh:

what is going on with the vs casting crew this year?!:doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I adore Bridget for VS. She worked non-stop for them last year, and I was really surprised she wasn't cast then. I'm really happy she got a second chance this year. She suits VS really well.
Valery...not so much. Apparently she's dating Jared Leto, so the famous boyfriend might have helped.

With Gigi confirmed and The Weeknd performing, I'll be shocked if Bella doesn't get in too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->