Most expensive bag

Archipelago said:
B000BBYUXQ.01-A3BHU1UEUYDJ19._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

www.amazon.com

This Betsey Johnson bag cost $385 and it's the first expensive bag I've gotten. I want to get the Marc Jacobs Stam bag next.

I haven't worn Betsey Johnson in years and years...but I am actually impressed with this bag. It has a Chloe paddington/Mulberry look and the leather looks really nice...and so does the hardware!

If I had a expensive bag like Hermes or something Id be too paranoid to take it out.. Im so clumsy id probaly wreck it somehow... Anyways its not like I have a spare few thousand or so for such a hermes bag or chanel, etc. Never mind! :smile:

My new MJ Stam wins 'most expensive bag in my collection' by a landslide. $200-$500 is the usual price range, and my Stam came in at $1275. I love it to pieces, though--not literally, of course! :shock: :wink:

Like Drusilla^^, I just got a new black Stam. I think the Chloe Paddington I bought last year cost more though, so that one would be my most expensive bag right now.

I'm now looking at a navy Jimmy Choo Ramona, and if/when I get that one it will be hands-down my most expensive bag.

I think the most expensive bag would be Birkin.
Why? Because a custom-made one can fetch up to $100 000 depending on the type of leather/skin that you want.
Actually all Bespoke bags are expensive!

my most expensive handbag so far is a chloe paddington in whisky. i also have a chloe silverado in black that cost me a little less than the paddys. this after several years of toting lv in monogram (ek!).

i'm looking at bottega veneta for my next purchase **crosses fingers**

Last edited by a moderator:
The most expensive bag I have at the moment is a black fendi spy - 1400 euros, and I use it a lot, so it was worth it!

bumped...

..this will be interesting as a lot of new bags have been added :wink:

it used to be my chanel reissue, but i just got another chanel bag a few weeks ago for $2450. i definitely don't regret it- it's one of my most eye-catching bags.

Mine is the Miu Miu Coffer --which I love but then saw the most gorgeous Chanel this past weekend which was $1750...couldn't bring myself to whip out the credit card so of course my friend snatched it up :smile: D*mn her :smile:

This Etro I bought in New York was $540.... pic by me

I also have this Etro (basically their version of the speedy) which I bought in London and was £235. Pic from http://www.kimchicity.co.kr

I have another Etro which is a black leather shoulder bag with fringing, silver hardware, red contrast stitching and black pony hair trim (it's very rock chick) and was around £540 but I don't have a picture.

I have a Mulberry Georgie but I can't remember how much it was. Pic from ebay as I haven't taken a photo of it yet.

I have used them all quite a lot and have been complimented on the first etro quite a bit.

I'd say those of Bottega Veneta. I went to the KL store and the croc suitcase costs RM 150 000.00. That's around USD 42 000.00.

My Fendi Sequin Spy approx 4775..But I use it all the time and I am completely in love with it and I have been for almost 2 years...

most ive spent was on my balenciaga messengers. the second one was more of an impulse buy, and although i love balenciagas popping colors, this blue just didnt really pop enough, or go with much of my closet, so i had to sell it on ebay. my ink though i kept and definitely dont regret it as it's my favorite bag to carry, so light, chic, and easy to manage my things. best $990 i ever spent :D

My most expensive would be my Bottega. It's the only bag that was given to me as a gift...sometimes i feel scared to use it! the next most $ for me would be Fendi B.

Mine;

Chloe Paddington in Whiskey
Louis Vuitton Miroir Speedy in Gold
Louis Vuitton Multicolore Speedy (White)
Balenciaga City in Blue India
Balenciaga City in Rouge Vif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloopybloop
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->