Most expensive bag

my 2 most expensive bags are my BV dark brown cabat and olive green hobo, love them to bits ! I use them whenever I need a break from my balenciaga which is starting to get too common.:flower:

:blush: Gosh, my handbags are my life!! Most expensive purchase...Probably have to be my dior jean detective bag. I'm still learning how to upload pic from my cam :blush: so I copied a pic from eluxury. Here's how it looks like.

p10827116_ph_hero.jpg

The most expensive one so far is my chanel cambon bowing bag in pink & black. Then I have 9 vuitton bags also make the list with the white multicolor alma being the most expensive (I am actually going to sell it on ebay because I only used it once since I got it last year, it's a waste to hide such a beauty in my closet!). 3rd place is my vuitton multicolor trouville in black. 4th place is vuitton belem PM - :heart: this one! But now I am waiting for my chanel 2.55 re-issue, once that comes in, that will be the most expensive...Ah, I keep telling myself this is the last designer bag I am gonna get because I really should save $$$$$$ :(

BTW, I only got these designers' bags AFTER I started working. I keep telling myself those purses are rewards for my hardwork at work! When I was a student I never ever thought I would spend that MUCH on bags....

"Dior Flowers Sport" bag - I love it! =)
and my Gucci calf skin leather (the one Jennifer Lopez carries in the wedding planner!)

my most expensive bag is LV Suhali Le'aimable. and followed on by Chanel Cambon medium tote (black and black patent leather)

I have too many bags to list (close to 50) so I'm just posting the top 6 most expensive:

Hermes Bolide 31cm - Cyclamen Goatskin: $5250
Gucci Dragon Purse - Pink/Purple with Crocskin Trim: $4800
Gucci Bamboo Clasp Purse - Fuchsia Ostrich: $3799
Louis Vuitton Cherry Blossom Papillon - Pink/Pink bought from eBay: $2219
Louis Vuitton Multicolor Speedy - in both Black and White: $1670 each
Fendi Vanity Bag - Pink/Magenta/Gold Monogram: $1595

My dream bag is an Hermes pink ostrich Birkin 30cm or Kelly 28cm:D

koukanamiya said:
I have too many bags to list (close to 50) so I'm just posting the top 6 most expensive:

At least you have good taste! Cheers!:D

hermes_lemming said:
At least you have good taste! Cheers!:D

Thanks :D. Now I just need to win the lottery and then I'll buy everything in the Hermes store. I think THAT should get me onto the list. Haha.

smash said:
chloe chain and leather shoulder bag..i adore this bag! i use it whenever i can..even if it doesn't match since it's a dark coral pink color.

7141_fr.jpg

Smash, I very much like your Chloe bag. I wonder where one might find a "knockoff" version, as Chloe is out of my price range.

koukanamiya said:

Slight correction on the most expensive bag. As of today, the most expensive bag is no longer the Hermes Cyclamen Bolide 31cm in Goatskin. It is now Hermes Fuchsia Goatskin Kelly 28cm ($5500).:heart:

Constance said:
kou, so happy for you... you finally found YOUR bag!!!

Thank you!:flower: My dream bag is still the Kelly 28cm in fuchsia ostrich leather, but I know that at some point I would want to get a Kelly 28cm in fuchsia goatskin anyway so I think it works ... I'll just wait for the fuchsia ostrich Kelly and save up in the meantime^_^

Now i really should get myself a Birkin ...

My most expensive handbag is about 300 pesos (100 dollars), it's from a great Argentine handbag and shoe brand called Prune, and I love it! My mom has a Nina Ricci clutch and a small Chanel

my most expensive handbags are JPG birkin in blue jean and white 35 birkin! :heart: :heart:

jaymee said:
my most expensive handbags are JPG birkin in blue jean and white 35 birkin! :heart: :heart:

I saw pics, they're stunning... Especially the white, it's just beyond words :wub:

My most expensive bag right now is my beloved Fendi Spy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloopybloop
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->