Most expensive bag

Guessgirl96 said:
I saw pics, they're stunning... Especially the white, it's just beyond words :wub:

My most expensive bag right now is my beloved Fendi Spy.

i luv fendi spy!!!!! :heart:
actually i am waiting for the blue. :P

so far its my red ostrich 35 birkin...........maybe my next will be a croc!! :smile:

koukanamiya said:
Slight correction on the most expensive bag. As of today, the most expensive bag is no longer the Hermes Cyclamen Bolide 31cm in Goatskin. It is now Hermes Fuchsia Goatskin Kelly 28cm ($5500).:heart:

Another slight correction on my most expensive bag. I forgot to mention that I got myself another Hermes bag a month later. My most expensive bag is now the Hermes Fuchsia Ostrich Kelly 32cm ($12600).

I am 21 and have been getting into designer bags for only about a year and a half. My most expensive bag is a small quilted Chanel that was $1200 CDN plus taxes...I made sure to choose a classic style and a neutral color and although I don't wear it as often as I like, I don't regret it at all. I'm a jeans and sneakers kind of girl a lot of the time, but I love having the option in my closet.

Fendi Spy in Cognac
Ferragamo bag in orange python
LV black epi Alma
LV monogram ellipse backpack

I wear them all pretty regularly. The Ferragamo is my favorite.

ferragamo2.jpg

(The orange color is actually much lighter than it appears in that picture!)

Last edited by a moderator:
My most expensive bag was my Fendi chocolate spy set me back $3300 aus :shock: :ninja:

Here's mine: bottega veneta intreccatio: My xmas present from my hubby (mine is nutmeg, not red). It is now my most $$$ bag! When I found out the price I nearly fell off my chair!

Attachments

• bottega.jpg
    bottega.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 242
morriseel, congrats! that is a beautiful bag. i was lusting after it last weekend. do you feel like you have to be careful with the color staining or anything? the s.a. was saying some stuff to me about vegetable dye...

ilovepositano said:
morriseel, congrats! that is a beautiful bag. i was lusting after it last weekend. do you feel like you have to be careful with the color staining or anything? the s.a. was saying some stuff to me about vegetable dye...

Thanks! It was a total surprise, but I think my hubby has good taste! I also got the matching wallet.

As far as staining goes, I do think you have to be a little careful, but not overly so. I have used the wallet everyday since xmas and it has no marks on it at all...and i'm pretty rough and ready with my things. I got some water marks on the wallet and they dried out straight away. Unlike my Mulberry Pheobe in the Darwin leather. Now THAT was a stain disaster!!!

There is also a hobo that has the eyelet style fringing around the handle...it is also gorgeous!! Have u seen it???:heart:

my fendi spy, Chanel 2.55 (2005), Silverado and Chanel Ligne Cambon are are roughly in the same price range ....

But I think the Chanel is the most expensive out of the lot ... I have wanted one since I can remember the quilted/taselled ones around in the late 80s - ... been a lifelong dream and now I have one.

My cream Chloe paddington is my most expensive at the moment. I also have 2 Balenciaga lariats ( one in rouge,the other in magenta) and a green Luella giselle.

I intend to add a LOT more designer bags to my collection in the future! :P :lol:

The progression has been steady. I started out 4 years ago saying I couldn't spend more than $800 for a bag but by the next year my limit went up to $1500 and now my most expensive bag is my Chanel 2.55 reissue 227. I will probably break that limit this year if I want to get that B-Fendi bag I've been dreaming about. It's a sickness.

tinuvielberen said:
Fendi Spy in Cognac
Ferragamo bag in orange python
LV black epi Alma
LV monogram ellipse backpack

I wear them all pretty regularly. The Ferragamo is my favorite.

ferragamo2.jpg

(The orange color is actually much lighter than it appears in that picture!)

Was lurking in this forum when I saw your Ferragamo orange python bag! I have the same one! And last year at Heathrow airport, I spied the matching slingback shoes on sale and bought it! :flower:

koukanamiya said:
Another slight correction on my most expensive bag. I forgot to mention that I got myself another Hermes bag a month later. My most expensive bag is now the Hermes Fuchsia Ostrich Kelly 32cm ($12600).

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Fabulous bags you have and even more fabulous ltest addition to your Hermes family!!! :woot: :woot: Are there any pics of your lovely Fuschia Ostrich Kelly? Saw a Fuschia Ostrich Plume & Mini Bolide in S'pore recently. Fell in love with the Fuschia Ostrich and promptly called up my regular SA to place an order for one!:heart:

Btw, did you get yours from a US store?

jaymee...U lucky thing!!! U've a BJ shoulder Birkin and a White Birkin!! Excellent unique Birkins!

The most expensive "man carry all" I own is a Gucci jacquard logo print waist/chest pouch with the tradional red and green strap which cost me $650.00 CND. That is hardly anything for you guys lol, but for me it is. I'm only a highschool student still, so yeah. I absolutley love it. I don't use it as much as I would have hope to, but that's because I'm mostly at school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloopybloop
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->