61st Annual Primetime Emmy Awards

agree. I don't think Leighton got it quite right this time, but I appreciate she's a risk taker and I've never been bored by her. She always manages to suprise - whether its unexpectedly short and sheer, or cool Balmain booties, its always different.

Blake - i get that she's got a hot bod, great boobs and legs, but it gets very boring to see that sort of sexy dressing over and over again. Its extremely safe, sometimes tacky and really forgettable.

I don't think Leighton looks that bad. The balls on her shoulder are a little...distracting...but the rest of the dress is lovely, Grecian, and soft.

Drew.
2mgkri9.jpg

wireimage.

No matter how badly Leighton dresses, I still think anything she wears > Blake. At least Leighton mixes it up, has fun, and takes chances.

Blake's red carpet makes me think she's auctioning herself off to the highest bidder.

I have to agree here. While I really don't like Leighton's look here, I love how she experiments with different styles etc. She's not afraid of trying new things, :flower:.

Now that I finally have caught a look of Blake in her dress, I really don't like it. Way too much boob-age as usual. I get it Blake, your boobs are awesome. Can we get a new look from you?

thanks lizbabe09 - she looks quite nice from better angles. Not as much of a miss as I thought, i still don't love the makeup though...

I refuse to believe that Victoria Rowell wore that dress for any other reason than publicity.
Honestly, in a sea of gorgeous dresses it's much harder to get coverage for looking good than it is for looking atrocious.
No matter what she'll be on all the blogs tomorrow and people that didn't know her name now will.
And ya'll know the old adage about there being no such thing as bad publicity......

Leighton is too short for that dress. Love sl*tty Blake, she is looking for a good time tonight.

I don't think Leighton looks that bad. The balls on her shoulder are a little...distracting...but the rest of the dress is lovely, Grecian, and soft.

i think its because we have high standards for Leight - she usually kills it with her red carpet appearances. I agree, its much better with more pics, the dress is really rather lovely.

We are all in agreement about Blake's body, it's great. But, the fact that none of us are shocked that she went this route means for me, she needs to switch it up. It rarely comes off sexy for me. It usually leans more tacky, which is never a good thing.

LOVEDDDDD January. I think she is the only one I took a double take of, in a good way.

Ps, I'm all for loving Obama, but give me a break.

Blake's my favourite of the night.
She looks sexy and she's dressing her age
90988141.jpg

90988049.jpg

90988057.jpg

90988055.jpg

Source: Wireimage & Getty Images

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members