88th Annual Academy Awards 2016

So far Olivia Wilde, Margot Robbie and Roony are my favourites.

Reese Whiterspoon
caMJUip.jpg

getty

Someone needs to tell Lady Gaga she'll never be Marilyn. At least she didn't cover her tattoos this time. Is she wearing a jumpsuit with a train ? I can't tell but the look is very boring.

Reese is basically wearing a combo of her purple Nina Ricci from 07 and her navy gown from a couple years ago. Disappointing.

Emily Blunt seems to be wearing Prada. The baby pink is cute considering she's pregnant but not a fan of the dress. The fit is kinda sloppy.

Cate Blanchett's figure looks amazing in the Armani dress but it looks like a leftover from her Cinderella costumes.

Poor Charlize Theron such a lazy look. People at Dior just keep sending out inspid red dresses to the red carpet.

I agree with you all not one single knockout look. Oddly enough , people don't look bad but almost everybody looks so safe and meh. It's just too nice and pretty. Where's the edge ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cate's dress looks way better on television, the colour is growing on me

I'm pretty sure all of Hollywood is trolling us right now. There is no other explanation for some of these monstrosities. And all hairdressers are on strike.

naomi looks pretty in that dark plum lipstick, compliments the dress nicely.

Just another sour reminder for the state of fashion now.

Charlize's dress is so unflattering imo... the color is lovely but that's not enough.

charlize does look gorgeous... that's such a great necklace with the plunging neck :wub:
i don't really like her hair, though, at least not in the pic above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonnyjonny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->